Hey Now,
What a sweet grow that was. Can't remember such an easy time growing as this seemed to be. Even my wife was commenting on it. Most of them averaged around 10-11 oz. with two being around 15, should be a nice 9-10 dry. Nice showing for the effort. All the flowers were nice and solid, loaded with trichomes, and smelled quite strong.
As you can see there's one left. Funny story, I detailed it a few pages back, when I planted the seeds, one pot came up empty and one pot had two. There were also a few other strays in this group because it was used soil that sat outside for few weeks. I pulled one up carefully and stuck it in the empty pot. As time went by it became obvious that it was a photoperiod, so I pulled it aside. Now that the last grow is complete, I switched the period for the lights to12/12. Fingers crossed; I would love it to be a girl.
Stay tuned to see the reveal!!!

Come on girly bits

IMG_0908.jpeg

It’s only been a few days on 12/12, need to remember to take my pictures when the lights are on. Try to run the lights at night on 12/12 to keep heating costs down.
Well, maybe, just maybe I saw some pistils but think it’s to early to know for sure. Hope so!

IMG_0909.jpeg

Hey now,
Wow, Saturday already, man, time flies and creeps along unbelievably slowly when the shitstorm hits. My wife of almost 30 years suffered a basilar stroke Monday night. Just sitting in the living room watching the GBBO and boom! Because she sometimes gets a white out from a bit too much I mentioned it to the EMT. What a f’n mistake that was, they treated her like a drug addict, gave her narcan, missed the blood clot in her brain, and just generally treated her like shit. Finally after a consultation with the neurologist, where he said how did the radiologist miss it ( the blood clot), they made arrangements and lifeflighted her to a bigger hospital. They operated to remove some of the clot and doing that saved her life. A basilar stroke affects the autonomic nervous system. Stopping blood flow to that area is fatal. So much so that the mortality rate is 85%!!! I am going to seek an attorney about the mistreatment she received at the local hospital. Such bull crap.

She is recovering so far. Not out of the woods yet but getting stronger every day. Now we have to choose a rehabilitation hospital and make the appropriate changes to the house. All the stuff that goes along with stroke recovery.
Peace,

The first hospital also missed the opportunity to immediately start 'dissolving' the clot using one of the standard injectable enzyme treatments that surely every emergency room, EMT vehicle, etc. has. Some additional damage and surgery might have been avoided (presuming her particular case called for clotting enzyme treatment).

The first hospital also missed the opportunity to immediately start 'dissolving' the clot using one of the standard injectable enzyme treatments that surely every emergency room, EMT vehicle, etc. has. Some additional damage and surgery might have been avoided (presuming her particular case called for clotting enzyme treatment).
Yes, the neurologist mentioned it was too late to use that. Which should be very helpful for me in the upcoming law suite I plan to file against them for this crap.

Hey Now,
Well as you can see life has been pretty shitty of late. The wife is still with me, doing okay. She did have a second stroke, but that's looking okay at this point too. Still not out of the woods and is in ICU.
All the girls have been harvested, dried, and are in the Grove Bags for a cure. I usually do a dry weight but it's a bit of a bother so I think I'll pass this grow.
In other stuffs, the photo girl that got started accidentally is doing nicely, showing pistils strongly now. Can't wait to see what she might be.

Thank you so, so much for the kind word, prayers and thought. They mean the world to me.
Peace,

Back