Morning folks,
Fed them again last night. They are Hungary girls! Really pumping the Herculean Harvest, liquid bone meal, about 50 ml per gal. Flowers are bulking nicely I think. Going to attempt some UV-B now. They seemed sensitive to the UV-A I was giving them so I need to proceed with caution.
IMG_0862.jpeg

Welcome aboard @PeaceLove&Buds , thanks for the kind words!

Hey Now!
I've been meaning to say something about this and the guys that make it. This is my Pulse telemetry device's read out. It is hanging in the middle of the garden, it's the white box right in the middle. It monitors heat, light, RH, and calculates VPD. The folks at the company are great to work with. I tested their initial devices which worked great, and they sent me these, current devices, as a gift!!

Here is the readout, I check a couple times a day and strive to keep it all in check. It also has alerts for anything that is out of range and those alerts hit my phone and email. I think it has really helped dialing in the environment.
Screenshot 2023-10-23 124034.png

Morning,
Picture day today. Looking good, still hungry. I think I am pushing the light a bit perhaps. Canna can take a lot of photons that’s for sure but you can’t forget the other parts of the equation, food, water, and environment, they are all tightly linked. I’ve upped the schedule to every four days for feeding, water once or twice a day depending, and monitor the environment ( see the Pulse widget above)
IMG_0864.jpeg
IMG_5252.jpeg
IMG_5249.jpeg
IMG_5248.jpeg

Morning folks,
Another day, flowers growing steadily and starting to put on some weight. Regular update picture and a few close ups.
IMG_0867.jpeg

A goofy attempt at a wide angle shot of my grow room.
IMG_5264.jpeg

Getting bigger.
IMG_5253.jpeg
IMG_5257.jpeg

Todays update. Feeding time last night. Sticking to my every four days schedule. Usual NFTG Roman regimen with added benes, SLF-100, and MagAmped. BTW MagAmped is great, especially in flower, it does not add N that all the others seem to, also some sulfur as well. I usually don’t suggest products but MagAmped and SLF-100 have become standard in my garden.
The girls certainly look happy today!
IMG_0869.jpeg

Back