Microbulator time. Brewed a nice batch of AACT I think they call it. Actively Aerated Compost Tea. Hey , I remembered.
IMG_5234.jpeg

Ah is that why your plants look so good? Home brewed nutes. Is that sludge bucket stinky?
No, not at all. Smells good, kind of earthy. I usually use worm castings and molasses. I also use a commercial product; Xtreme Gardening makes a tea "kit", it has media and food packs. Just dump and brew. I'm using this for a while, bought it on a lark but it seems solid. The key is my microbulator though, this thing whips up some great brews. Check out this blog, highly informative: https://www.kisorganics.com/pages/cannabis-cultivation-and-science-podcast-episode-5
I built this one because of this article. I also use "bottle" organics I guess is the derogatory term for it, Nectar for the Gods line of nutes along with assorted bene's and stuff like SLF-100, and MagAmped.

Here’s todays update. Looks like they liked the tea. Getting hungry though, starting to see some yellowing here and there. Going to up the feed a bit. That one tall one is alway a bit pale, going to toss a bit extra her way and see.
IMG_0854.jpeg

:growing::jump::growing: Rollin' nicely 3-W's! :d5: ...cripes, these are all auto's? Map the room out for us please....
A good show-case-in-point on how wildly different auto's can even under the same grow env. and feed regime... I'd swear the right side 4 were photo's -
hmmm.gif
LOL ...the stretch they threw out is crazy! Who's the "shortie" in the corner?

:growing::jump::growing: Rollin' nicely 3-W's! :d5: ...cripes, these are all auto's? Map the room out for us please....
A good show-case-in-point on how wildly different auto's can even under the same grow env. and feed regime... I'd swear the right side 4 were photo's - View attachment 1640122LOL ...the stretch they threw out is crazy! Who's the "shortie" in the corner?
Hey!
Thanks for stopping by!
Crazy right. There appears to be one photo in the mix, quite by accident. I think I told Tom what transpired. You know I pop the beans right into the dirt, so when stuff started popping, I got none in one pot and two in another, crazy until you recall that I have four pots with recycled soil in them. I think that's the stray that I gently pulled from the one pot and placed it in the empty pot. And there we have it, it must be a photo as everything else is well into flower.
The shorty was the other one in the pot with two and it's a genuine triple, everything is in threes, leaf, stem, and trunk, very cool! Dense though so I've been pruning. I've been pruning them all!
Yeah how bout those long tall sati looking girls. Those are the Jedi Cookies from Precursor Genetics. The one all the way to the right, on the paint can stand is Invader Zam from Daz. It seems the stuff under the Cultiuana light are stretchier than the ones under the HLG on the left. Who knows though, way too many variables, new soil, old soil, lights. . .
It us crazy the difference though. It could be just the different phenomes and as such endlessly fascinating. AND too much to try to grow and not enough time to grow them all.
Peace my Brother,

Oh boy looks like I missed a day. So here’s yesterday and today’s pictures. I like the daily progress report pictures from the security camera.
IMG_0860.jpeg
IMG_0861.jpeg

Back