IMG_0837.jpeg

Here’s today’s picture. And holy H-2-O Batman, I think I have been overwatering!! No shit!! I’ve been on autopilot these days as the work life has been extremely stressful, to the point of affecting my health. It’s starting to slow down and I’m feeling better. So, I have been feeling the weight of the pots as I always have but my judgement must be way off. I haven’t watered in several days, yikes. I’m torn, I want the grow to get better, but overwatering, I don’t want to admit it!!! Argh. . .
IMG_0838.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey Now,
Feeding time last night. NFTG Roman Regimen, mid veg, along with MagAmped, SLF-100, Recharge, Foop. . . And so on. pH 6.3. Growth is very good. Things look better now too.
IMG_0839.jpeg

Hey Now,
So, I saw some flowering activity today. Holy cow that was quick! Twenty five days from fist showing up. Can’t wait to see those sweet flowers show!
IMG_0841.jpeg

Morning,
Here’s yesterday’s picture.
IMG_0843.jpeg

Starting to flower! So I decided to feed again last night. That, and a bit of pruning, something I usually don’t do to much of. Trimmed the larger fans on most of them. Need to up my game a bit. I do like to let them grow au natural but the last grow was all clones and they were bushy as all so I did prune and should have been more diligent. That’s why I love this stuff so much. Always learning, and here at AFN, always sharing.
Today’s picture.
IMG_0844.jpeg

Hey Now,
Here's today's update with some closeups. The tallest is over three feet! These guys can sure stretch. Getting some good strong odor too, not sure what though, deep and kinda funky.
IMG_0844.jpeg
IMG_5216.jpeg
IMG_5217.jpeg

Back