Hey Now
Added my supplemental light bar with deep blue, far red, infrared, and green LEDs. No idea what it will do or not do but I wanted to start playing with it.

IMG_0825.jpeg

Morning folks!
Yesterday, Tuesday 9/26 was the two week mark starting from when the popped. They look really good I think. Fed them once and will keep a once a week schedule for now.
IMG_0826.jpeg
IMG_5203.jpeg
IMG_5202.jpeg
IMG_5201.jpeg

Life! 8 of 9 popped so far. Not bad. You know I’ve driven myself crazy with starting new beans. If there was a method, I’ve tried it. Now I just make up a pot with seedling mix in the center, soak the pot good wait a day and put the seed right in the dirt. Been having the best germ rate with this method and it’s dead simple too. YMMV.
:pighug: 3-W's my man! -- great to see ya diving back in again - :woohoo1:...still in envy of that room and rigging!

Who ya got going here? *oh I see, next page* LOL
... seed germ'ing I swear is always part grow-Mojo- :rofl: ...it's a genuine 24ct bitch when it's not there! ...other times it's just the opposite, hey? :rolleyes2:
There's no "right" way, but I find KISS still rules the game IME...
Best results for me have been a similar MO... Soak overnight and sow into soil direct. Only tinkering I do is if the beans are known hard-cased or large, then I literally sand the seams and split point tip to facilitate easier cracking. For old seeds I also made a weak germ' soln. with a wee bit of fulvic, kelp, and Si... Warmth is critical too, 75-80F :smokeit:
The rest is the usual dice-roll with seeds....
Holy cow!
Read through the thread about this grow so far and see I never mentioned what I planted! Yikes!!
Six Jedi Cookies from Precursor Genetics and three Invader Zam from Night Owl.
No real reason. I usually don’t buy seeds but the wife and I were sitting around and i accidentally clicked on the Multiverse banner. We had a good time with all the names and, well, here we are.
Nice choices, and some fun in the hunt too! It's dangerous to window shop, leads to irresponsible things sometimes- :rofl:
...soooo many breeders, choices,... No info about Precursor, but NO is gold! I have grown a straight Zamadelica auto (ACE), and she was a gem for Sati-dom effects, solid potency too.

Nutes are another Mojo gig... MC is a great example of that. Some get great results with it, others (me too) found it lacking on a few levels, problematic with the high N content for blooming too sometimes...:shrug:
It's why I've gone to organic near-water-only soil with just core supp's (like Si, kelp, micro, humic-fulvic) and some light PK boosting. KIS Organics nute pack is worth a try someday mate, just mix it in, cook a few weeks in a tub and you're covered for most of the grow, certainly during veg'! Pot volume vs plant size are the tricky aspects mainly, too little of the former too much the latter and you can get depletion issues...

Love the QWET rig Willie :cool1: ... end product is great for versatile applications!

Girls look happy as can be and beefy for that age- :greenthumb:-- excellent start!

:pighug: 3-W's my man! -- great to see ya diving back in again - :woohoo1:...still in envy of that room and rigging!

Who ya got going here? *oh I see, next page* LOL
... seed germ'ing I swear is always part grow-Mojo- :rofl: ...it's a genuine 24ct bitch when it's not there! ...other times it's just the opposite, hey? :rolleyes2:
There's no "right" way, but I find KISS still rules the game IME...
Best results for me have been a similar MO... Soak overnight and sow into soil direct. Only tinkering I do is if the beans are known hard-cased or large, then I literally sand the seams and split point tip to facilitate easier cracking. For old seeds I also made a weak germ' soln. with a wee bit of fulvic, kelp, and Si... Warmth is critical too, 75-80F :smokeit:
The rest is the usual dice-roll with seeds....

Nice choices, and some fun in the hunt too! It's dangerous to window shop, leads to irresponsible things sometimes- :rofl:
...soooo many breeders, choices,... No info about Precursor, but NO is gold! I have grown a straight Zamadelica auto (ACE), and she was a gem for Sati-dom effects, solid potency too.

Nutes are another Mojo gig... MC is a great example of that. Some get great results with it, others (me too) found it lacking on a few levels, problematic with the high N content for blooming too sometimes...:shrug:
It's why I've gone to organic near-water-only soil with just core supp's (like Si, kelp, micro, humic-fulvic) and some light PK boosting. KIS Organics nute pack is worth a try someday mate, just mix it in, cook a few weeks in a tub and you're covered for most of the grow, certainly during veg'! Pot volume vs plant size are the tricky aspects mainly, too little of the former too much the latter and you can get depletion issues...

Love the QWET rig Willie :cool1: ... end product is great for versatile applications!

Girls look happy as can be and beefy for that age- :greenthumb:-- excellent start!
Brother Waira!!
So great to hear from you and see you in my thread. Thanks for stopping by!
Yeah, love my room. The vibes alone are great. It's my retreat when I have a grow going. I'll head on down, turn on the TV and watch something silly that I can keep on in the background. Mix up a batch of feed, water, prune, or just chill. You know sometimes I think I actually deserve it, silly I know, but it is what's so.
Yep, I'm right where you are with the germing. Like the Lambys need a bit of extra to get 'em going.
Next grow after these auto's will be the next generation of Kee's Old School Haze and the mix of Lamby and the Kee's. I'm hooked on the Kee's, that sweet Sativa buzz and potent, whew baby, yes sir.
If you would like to play with some I have more than I need, so let me know.
Peace,

Hey Now,
Things are starting to move now. They aren’t exactly happy and I’m not sure why. Looks like N Tox, but I don’t use any N directly. Also could be those damn thrips. Hung a yellow sticky to see if it’s insects. One last thought is light; I’ve been dicking around with UV-A and red, etc. so I shut those off for now.
Fed them last night, NFTG’s Roman Regimen, bene’s, SLF100, Mag Amped, Foop, all the usual.

IMG_0833.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey now,
Here’s todays update.
Welcome hecno!!
Still not as perky as I would like but they sure are growing quickly. Tomorrow is official three weeks out of the dirt.
IMG_0836.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5207.jpeg

Back