Good Morning (at 11:30 yawn. . .),
IMG_0804.jpeg

New fogger installed, my DIY humidifier is back in operation! I think you can see the output, it’s light in the picture but it really puts out a lot of vapor.

IMG_5145.jpeg

Holy cow!
Read through the thread about this grow so far and see I never mentioned what I planted! Yikes!!
Six Jedi Cookies from Precursor Genetics and three Invader Zam from Night Owl.
No real reason. I usually don’t buy seeds but the wife and I were sitting around and i accidentally clicked on the Multiverse banner. We had a good time with all the names and, well, here we are.

Morning,
Another day begins. . . One week down, wow, was it really just last Friday I put these beans in to sprout! I use this big ol’ complicated nutrient regimen these days. I also received a complimentary package of Greenleaf’s Mega-Crop. I think I’ll do a comparison grow. Run one pot with mega crop and the rest as I usually grow. Maybe I’m overspent, overthinking, overworking this whole deal. . . But maybe not. Let’s see!
IMG_0806.jpeg

Morning folks,
Another day goes by and the garden is growing. Boy, I do love my garden and most everything about it. And I have the ethanol and two quart jars of prepped flower in the freezer. Planning on Monday, it’s a big deal with a lot of fuss and mess so I may bail. It’s dangerous too so there’s that. I may just extract and filter and wait to fire up the still.

Today’s picture.
IMG_0808.jpeg

Hey Now! It’s QWET time. Did one jar tonight. Extracted and winterized. Came out very nice. This is the 1st wash of two that I plan on. I’m low on ethanol though so I’ll have to recover some before I do the 2nd washes.
Use a Büchner funnel, everything cooled to about -14 (as low as my freezer goes), vacuum pump. I used 8um and then a 3um filter paper.
When all the washes are done then it’s on the the vacuum still!
IMG_5152.jpeg
IMG_5155.jpeg
IMG_5165.jpeg
IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5171.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5176.jpeg

Heck of a setup! Serious science time.
Hey! thanks man; and I’m just getting started! The QWET and winterizing was the easy part! Next is the vacuum still. I will reclaim the ethanol with this. Then vacuum oven for some, and jar decarb for vape cartridges for the rest. End results should be filled carts, some wax, shatter, whatever dab stuff, and something to cook with for munchies and candy and using the lower quality stuff for my ‘rub’ cream that I make.

Morning folks,
Here we are at the one week mark. Everything started popping last Tuesday. Stuff looks pretty good even if I do say so myself! I’ll take some closeups tonight.
IMG_0811.jpeg

Back