Afternoon Folks,
Busy night last night, extra feed and some pruning. They are all starting to flower so I’m adding an extra feed or two during the transition. The pruning is going well, I’m winging it but I think I understand the underlying principle of it. Curious to see what effect it is going to have on the output.
IMG_0847.jpeg

Afternoon Folks,
Busy night last night, extra feed and some pruning. They are all starting to flower so I’m adding an extra feed or two during the transition. The pruning is going well, I’m winging it but I think I understand the underlying principle of it. Curious to see what effect it is going to have on the output.
View attachment 1638313
I think your doing a great job Willie

Hey Now,
Another busy night. Adjusted some heights to even the canopy a bit. Added a light to the mix so it’s fairly even across the whole thing. Cheap light meter is very handy for that. More pruning going on as well. Making good progress flower wise too.
IMG_0848.jpeg

Hey Now,
Another busy night. Adjusted some heights to even the canopy a bit. Added a light to the mix so it’s fairly even across the whole thing. Cheap light meter is very handy for that. More pruning going on as well. Making good progress flower wise too.
View attachment 1638509
i always find Willie you are very critical of yourself and your a good grower so give yourself a break as they look tip top to me and will be blinding in flower :d5: what strains have you got here a mix and are they photos

i always find Willie you are very critical of yourself and your a good grower so give yourself a break as they look tip top to me and will be blinding in flower :d5: what strains have you got here a mix and are they photos
Three Invader Zam from Daz and six (I hope) Jedi Cookies from Precursor Genetics. Both Autos. There should be nine autos in there but maybe not. Had an odd thing happened when I planted these beans. When they all popped one pot had nothing, and another had two! I know I was stoned, but. . . So, I pulled the double out and stuck it in the empty pot. It took a bit to recover but it did. Now add in the fact that these pots are using recycled soil and the last two grows were photos and one of those went to seed, well you see that I have NO ideas. Anywho, if it flowers it's an auto if not, I'll figure it out, I guess!

Hey Now,
Things are progressing nicely I think. They seem happy and up more often then not. Brewing out some ACT in the microbulator. Love it when things are growing well.
IMG_0850.jpeg
IMG_5226.jpeg
IMG_5227.jpeg
IMG_5229.jpeg

Hey now,
@DCLXVI I had a hard time finding that humidifier, ended up with an open box on eBay. Seems like my DIY unit cannot keep up with the A/C running to keep it cool. It also gets too dry. Adding a second one should do the job.
Fired up the Microbulator yesterday for a batch of tea for tonight’s feeding/ watering. So simple I should be doing this every 3 weeks or so but the lack of executive function strikes again. At least I’m doing it now!

Today’s picture.
IMG_0852.jpeg

Back