Things are still going relatively well so far. I did a fresh res change yesterday and decided to up the Epsom salts to 1g per gallon so now I'm at 15g of Epsom salt. I was noticing some spots on lower leaves so after a bit of research I came to the conclusion I was a bit light on Mg. I was told 1g a gallon of Epsom salts was 25 ppm so I thought that would be a safe amount to add.

D31
View attachment 1331507View attachment 1331506

D34
Upped ppm to 820
Temps 80-84f lights on
View attachment 1331510View attachment 1331512

they're growing so fast :jump:

Fresh res change today, my ph has stopped falling and started to rise again. I'm really happy with the way things are going so far and I'm just hoping I don't run into anything major before the end. I notice some weird leaves around the bottom of each plant but it's kind of been like that the whole grow and it hasn't progressed.

I'm just trying to keep my ph as close to 5.8 as I can and the ppms in a range that won't burn the plants. Hope it's enough! ;D

D40

Pretty funny, 3 mephisto sour cracks all on the same res and all 3 of them are different sizes though the two side by side girls are pretty similar.

image001.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.jpg

They are gigantic at this point. Glad I didn't do 4 again lol. Next grow i'm definitely moving the buckets further apart as I think I have them a bit to close right now.

Noticing what I believe to be some CA spots on some of the top leaves so i'm trying to keep it contained.

D50

Remember this is a 5x5 tent haha

image001.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.jpgimage005.jpg

That's how much growth you had from the 22nd until today? Whoa....

That's how much growth you had from the 22nd until today? Whoa....

Yea it's pretty damn bonkers man. I feel like if it was only the 2 big ones in the tent they definitely would have ended up filling out the whole 5x5 space. Funny thing is, sour crack is supposed to be small and fast. I've only seen one other sour crack grow that got this big and I was hoping mine would get as big as his cause he had a monster too. I wish I could take credit for these monsters but honestly I didn't do anything hahaha. Hydro is nuts.

Please stop growing ;(

D54
image001.jpgimage002.jpgimage003.jpg

Definitely getting more spots on the left plant. I really don't know if it's a calcium or MG problem but since it's toward the top of the plant I want to assume it's calcium. I started giving a lot more calcium the other day so hopefully it helps. It really seems like I run into some type of calcium problem every grow and I never get it figured out.

I bet it's hard to know what to give when it's that big. Probably using stuff up pretty quickly too.

I feel like I've been reading a lot lately about adding epsom salt for a quick MG boost. I don't know if that works in DWC or if all the threads were soil...

I bet it's hard to know what to give when it's that big. Probably using stuff up pretty quickly too.

I feel like I've been reading a lot lately about adding epsom salt for a quick MG boost. I don't know if that works in DWC or if all the threads were soil...
It works in hydroponics as well, I actually decided to add some of that too. Hopefully it works and the damage stops.

Been a while! this tent is out of control. The plant is busting out of the tent, its grown past the lights and there is no containing it. I'm struggling in a 5x5 tent, SOS!!! I think I have the biggest sour crack in the history of sour cracks. I think I'm going to buy some yarn or something to support branches from the top of the tent. Branches from the right plant are falling over X_X

D66

image001.jpgimage002.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.jpgimage005.jpg

Last edited:
Back