Started harvesting the 2nd biggest sour crack about 5 days ago which was on day 82 iirc. So far I have 171 grams in jars and I just added another batch to the drying rack. I still have some larf at the bottom of the plant that I need to get but I believe I got most of the good stuff already. I'm estimating about 230 grams or so when all is said and done.

I'm going to harvest big sal next and she is looking like a beast. Almost all the branches are falling over at this point and some of the cola seem pretty dense and heavy. I actually didn't expect her to fatten up as much as she has in the last few days. I will be surprised if big sal doesn't break 350 grams dried.

Even tho I still ran into problems during this grow i definitely think it went better than my previous grow. I think I'm making decent progress with each attempt. Especially with this being my first grow with megacrop 2 part. I must say I'm liking the nutrient line a lot and I'm going to stick with it for now. The price is good and the results seem awesome even with my mistakes. I'm super excited for my next grow but FUCK I have so much trimming to do. I need some friends LOL

Harvesting big plants is ROUGH. I've just been cutting down branches every other day to give myself a break lol. One of the plants is basically done at this point and total is 237 grams. Big Sal is currently at 315 grams and I have 3 layers of bud drying in the rack. I estimated at least 350 grams for her in my previous post and she is definitely going to surpass that. She has already become my highest yielding plant so far. ;D

I have so many jars of weed I'm thinking of taking a break after one more grow. I was lucky enough to get some rocbud genetics so I'll probably grow those next and depending on yields maybe take a break for a month or two. I never thought I'd reach a point where I could say that but all my plants are giving me so much love X_X

Little update!

483 grams from big sal. My first 1lb+ plant and it's a mephisto sour crack, can't believe it lol.

Back