Day48 New
These girls are so frosty, im just loving it! These little buds are also rock solid. Tge small is strong and very gassy. @Entombed i had to check out other auto grows at 49days and i think im still on schedule for some decent flowers. Maybe not many of them lol! I know the plants are small, but the flowers look about on track with the other soil grows i saw at 45-50days. We have to wait and see but i sure am glad i have some outdoor beauties that will carry me thru this learning experience hahaha! I think another tent going will help add some humidity to my whole situation.
IMG_2111.jpeg
IMG_2116.jpeg
IMG_2117.jpeg
IMG_2118.jpeg

Day50 New
Still adding frost and growing buds, they are getting bigger still i plan on doing another round of mephistoreoz and keeping a much more complete journal, now that i kind of understand the journaling process, i have an idea to make it laid out better and easier to follow. Im making a simple template to follow which should help me stay on top of relevant info, and not forget things that i tend to lol.
IMG_2141.jpeg
IMG_2142.jpeg
IMG_2143.jpeg
IMG_2145.jpeg
IMG_2146.jpeg
IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpeg
    IMG_2149.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Day55 New
This lockout is getting bad, i lightly flushed with water ph’d to 6.5 . The buds are still getting fatter, and there is some purple on the tips of the calyxes. Next grow i will be more careful but this is a great learning experience.
Forgot to hit post yesterday, oops!

Reactions: UHF
Day55 New
Sell i think they might be finally pulling thru this but we will see, my reason for thinking so, is for the past few days when things were getting bad, i could see new damage everytime i opened the tent in the morning, today seems to be about the same as yesterday, which is great, because no new damage!
IMG_2206.jpeg

Yeah man, it can be tricky figuring stuff out. I definitely ended up with some burnt looking leaves towards the end of the one grow I did. Your outdoor plants look great! I almost got motivated enough to start a new one.

Yeah man, it can be tricky figuring stuff out. I definitely ended up with some burnt looking leaves towards the end of the one grow I did. Your outdoor plants look great! I almost got motivated enough to start a new one.
This was an eye opener to how sensitive autos can be with nutes and early stress factors.

My outdoor plants look good because they werent spending their first month alive in 30% humidity like the indoor girls did while i was trying to dial in temps and RH. Also the indoor girls, because they are stunted and so small, i think they are just more sensitive to everything at this point. But regardless of all the failures that went along with this grow, they are still the frostiest of all the strains im growing aside from the one mutant Gorilla Cookies which seems to be about caught up resin wise, but is growing some of the weirdest tightest buds ive ever seen on a plant. Ill post some pics tomorrow.

Back