Lighting WWWillie and the Electric Sky

Thanks man!
Yes they are something. If I have had any issues with this grow it's been that I cannot seem to feed them fast enough! They are always hungry!
Those lights are amazing, i wonder if that has anything to do with them being hungry...

Thanks man!
Yes they are something. If I have had any issues with this grow it's been that I cannot seem to feed them fast enough! They are always hungry!
Those lights are amazing, i wonder if that has anything to do with them being hungry...
Autopots mate keep the greedy gals sated i love mine but i am a lazy arse grower [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Autopots mate keep the greedy gals sated i love mine but i am a lazy arse grower [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I was thinking about those... Not sure how to use them with my current nutrient line tho.

Hey!
Thanks @hippy71 I appreciate the kind words. I only play the stereo man, quite an audiophule tho! I am into and collect live music too.

Heres some specs for you. I'll get more if you need.

upload_2018-3-29_14-3-48.png

* Wideband spectra like the one found in the Electric Sky are more efficient for plant growth per photon than White LEDs, but it is less “electrically efficient” to create the spectrum. Some studies suggest up to a 25% greater yield due to full activation of plant photosystems and the Emerson Effect.

Hey Now,
One of the things I noticed and the company did mention is the fact that the light reaches inside and down the entire plant. And dang it’s for real. I took a couple of pictures to demonstrate this. I have been pruning lightly and taking away the yellowed fans as they go. And they are going fast, like I said she is one hungry girl.

Hers some little flowers from the bottom.
0ec081bcf3f5190702bbf4fe88a260ee.jpg

2ee2448e5fff47c48f0087f6bc8338b2.jpg

96d3417dbdf2faeaeddd296d7ec77ce9.jpg

As you can see she has nice tight little flowers. And here she is my AVT Special Pheno.
0ab6c2516563a255b403f4bb390dc747.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back