Lighting briman runs the Electric Sky ES300's

What is going on AFN? Week one update and these babies got a little stretchy. I had the one panel dimmed to 1/2 way at 30 inches and they shot right up, so I turned it up and now they are doing just fine! Temps are solid at 76*F and humidity is at 44%. All is awesome and next week I am going to fire up the other panel and raise the leds to the roof and blast em with 600+/- Watts of these wideband panels! This is my first time using Black Gold soil and the surface tension is a pain in the ass! I need a surfactant of some sort, so a few searches for that is in order. Like pouring water on cament, just rolls right off to the sides and down the felt pots. Any one have a good ideas to break the surface tention with a organic soil surfactant? On to some pics...
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG

Week 2 update and all is good. temps are rock solid at 76*F and humidity is good at 37%. I am going to fire up the other panel and drop them down a bit, then these ladies should take off good. Kind of a learning curve with new leds, but thts why we test and play with the environment. On to some pics...
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG

Week 3 and they have taken off! Have both panels fired up and they are looking real good! I am going to hit them with some recharge and vivastrap blackstrap molasses. temps are 79*F and 39% humidity. Very happy with the results of these leds so far! On to some pics...
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

Hey guys, I had to pull my grow. I have major water/flood damage from a fast thaw from spring temps being so high. I'll get this thread going again after my problems are taken care of. Sorry for the inconvenience.:cuss:

Hey guys, I had to pull my grow. I have major water/flood damage from a fast thaw from spring temps being so high. I'll get this thread going again after my problems are taken care of. Sorry for the inconvenience.:cuss:
I'm sorry to hear that @briman :pighug:

Hope you get it dried and cleaned up soon! :headbang:

What is going on AFN? Week one update and these babies got a little stretchy. I had the one panel dimmed to 1/2 way at 30 inches and they shot right up, so I turned it up and now they are doing just fine! Temps are solid at 76*F and humidity is at 44%. All is awesome and next week I am going to fire up the other panel and raise the leds to the roof and blast em with 600+/- Watts of these wideband panels! This is my first time using Black Gold soil and the surface tension is a pain in the ass! I need a surfactant of some sort, so a few searches for that is in order. Like pouring water on cament, just rolls right off to the sides and down the felt pots. Any one have a good ideas to break the surface tention with a organic soil surfactant? On to some pics...
View attachment 881502 View attachment 881503 View attachment 881504 View attachment 881505 View attachment 881506 View attachment 881507 View attachment 881508
Hey Briman, what did you find to be the sweet spot for your girls with this light. I have my light about 48" away from the canopy fully dimmed but i was hoping to maybe go half way with the dimming but I don't want to burn them. These lights are amazing and I can't wait to get another ES180 v2, hopefully get some ES300 v2's in the future for a flower tent and use my 180's for a Veg

Back