Lighting briman runs the Electric Sky ES300's

:jawdrop: :bow: :finger:..... :rofl: scccchhhhoooo coooool,...
hqdefault.jpg
:funny:.... no exaggeration!! I got wood for this light Brim, what a stellar design,... larger panel fanless action, with mixed spec' and single wave length (?) LED's combined, something I seem to see a lot of in higher end lighting :eyebrows: :thumbsup:... makes for interesting light to the eye too!
Oh man, you are too cruel, to run HBSS in front of me! :cuss:- I'm dying to try her, every report is killer and I die a little more each time- :rofl:
.... I'm glad to see a Black Gold soil run here finally,... some love it, others not so much,..:shrug:... It seemed pretty good to my eye, just needed more perlite and you have that covered, plus some good extras-- GBD bay-bee! :baby:.... I really dig the RR pots/frames- :thumbsup: Those are choice! ..me jelli,...:eek1: :haha:

:jawdrop: :bow: :finger:..... :rofl: scccchhhhoooo coooool,...
hqdefault.jpg
:funny:.... no exaggeration!! I got wood for this light Brim, what a stellar design,... larger panel fanless action, with mixed spec' and single wave length (?) LED's combined, something I seem to see a lot of in higher end lighting :eyebrows: :thumbsup:... makes for interesting light to the eye too!
Oh man, you are too cruel, to run HBSS in front of me! :cuss:- I'm dying to try her, every report is killer and I die a little more each time- :rofl:
.... I'm glad to see a Black Gold soil run here finally,... some love it, others not so much,..:shrug:... It seemed pretty good to my eye, just needed more perlite and you have that covered, plus some good extras-- GBD bay-bee! :baby:.... I really dig the RR pots/frames- :thumbsup: Those are choice! ..me jelli,...:eek1: :haha:

I was hesitant to run black gold, but FD said it rocks, so what the hay! :headbang: I love these panels man! 22lbs each isnt that heavy at all. with a total of 1200+ watts with both tents going, the Wife was warned about the electric bill going up a bit. She said she was cool with it, but until the first bill comes, its a crap shoot on if she meant it or not!:biggrin: No, shes good with my hobby. Thanks for finding the thread and the more the merrier, but you sir, always have a seat at my table!:cheers: Looking forward to this grow for sure, just waiting on the seeds to poke up and do their thing!:eyebrows:

Alright, we are in business and have 6 pots in the tent and 8 seedlings pokin their heads up! 2 pots got an extra seed, so I will have to pick the more vigorous plant in a couple pots and kill the other 2. Hate to waste seeds, but it must be done. thats 100% germ rate for this tent and the other tent had a 100% germ rate!
Yeah baby! :headbang:
:vibe:

Alright, we are in business and have 6 pots in the tent and 8 seedlings pokin their heads up! 2 pots got an extra seed, so I will have to pick the more vigorous plant in a couple pots and kill the other 2. Hate to waste seeds, but it must be done. thats 100% germ rate for this tent and the other tent had a 100% germ rate!
Yeah baby! :headbang:
:vibe:
ROCK N!

Back