Lighting briman runs the Electric Sky ES300's

@namvet25, this vendor wanted 2 panels done up in a 4 x 4 area and myself and wwwillie were all over it! I do believe wwwillie made a post in globals asking for testers, when I thought I might have to pass but nobody replied, so I stuck with it and bought a new 4 x 4 gorilla grow tent and gonna rock this tent!:d5:

Subbed up for this, interested how these lights will work, especially since I rock 4x4 tents :thumbsup:. However, it DOES sound that you're going to have some problems with overcrowding, eh? 6 HBBS in 5 gallon pots in a 4x4 - the jungle awaits :smoking:.

Heck ya subbed :pop:

Big bag of Mega is on its way brother,thanks again.

If that means MEGA CROP :tonic: than

However, it DOES sound that you're going to have some problems with overcrowding, eh? 6 HBBS in 5 gallon pots in a 4x4 - the jungle awaits :smoking:

I agree a MEGA jungle awaits :headbang:

Nice setup bro. Looking real nice, what an awsome opportunity to test,the newest,latest gear. I'm so jelly in a good way. Heres somd karma and some rep for the detailed unboxing.

What's the price difference in the dimmable and non dim?

I have gotten everything hung up in the tent and the dimmer switch all wired up and its daisy-chained to both led panels! Carbon filter hung and I put a clip desktop fan in the top of the tent for air movement and will put a 40 inch oscillating tower fan in there to make the ladies dance and get some killer air flow!:thumbsup: I have the soil mixed and potted up and will put down the spill floor, saucers, pots down and check the rooter plugs tomorrow morning, to see if the sprouts are up! Just want to let everyone know, I do have another 4 x 4 tent, right across from this tent and am getting the blurple tinge in these pics and it is not these leds throwing off the blurple!
On to a few pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
View attachment 877749
not blurple, not white, It's the color that grows plants right!:headbang: