Lighting Briman and the Electric Skys

Do you know what pheno' FD sent you?
I do not, should probably ask him. I didnt care what pheno after seeing Wwwillies grow! I'll keep an eye on this soil and if it needs something, I'm gonna go ahead and break out the Vegematrix leftovers and use them up!

Beginning week 2 and all are good in their beds! I fired up both the LEDs to full power and now they should take off real good from here on out. temps are 81*F with the extraction on low and humidity is 49%. A bit lower than I'd like and if I cant bring it up a bit with heavy watering, I may toss a damp towel in there and change it out every 2 days. Feels great to be growing again!:vibe: On to some baby pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG

I do not, should probably ask him. I didnt care what pheno after seeing Wwwillies grow! I'll keep an eye on this soil and if it needs something, I'm gonna go ahead and break out the Vegematrix leftovers and use them up!
:eek1: :growing: :haha: I think FD has a secret smile going right now,... :rofl: ..... I think the Vege' stuff will play very nicely with the GBD mix!
... hows that multi-pot coming along?
.... read a couple articles recently, about the trend toward full spectrum/white lighting, and away from blurple,... quantum boards are gaining much credibility! I like the even coverage aspects in particular,... are you happy with penetration strength so far?

:eek1: :growing: :haha: I think FD has a secret smile going right now,... :rofl: ..... I think the Vege' stuff will play very nicely with the GBD mix!
... hows that multi-pot coming along?
.... read a couple articles recently, about the trend toward full spectrum/white lighting, and away from blurple,... quantum boards are gaining much credibility! I like the even coverage aspects in particular,... are you happy with penetration strength so far?

Heya @Waira! The multipot looks like a chia pet. No sex yet but FD says they are shy and dont like to show. By this mid week I would suspect. I am very happy with these lights! I should dig deeper into the leds and the hot new up and comers to the industry, but it wont matter much to me. Blurple or white, I'm gonna flip the switch and grow with what I know. Too early to tell about penetration, as everything is on ratchets, so I can move them up and down for now, but if @Willie's grow is any indication of what these lights can penetrate, Willies grow is a damn good indication of what they will do! I am going to run my autopots under these next grow for sure. Gotta pick out some BIG genetics for that grow. It will be some fem commercial photo strains. I have a fridge full of beans and taking a hiatus off for 7 months, I need to burn some up, as they are old stock. LA Affie and Strawberry Kush to name a few.

Stoner moment....skipped a week. Week 4 and starting to get a show of cal/mag deficiency. Will correct. No sex yet on the multipot, but should show soon. temps and humidity are good and will hit them with a bit of love on their next feeding. On to some pics....
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG

Week 5 and all is good in the tent. I have the cal/mag under control and temps/humidity are solid. Ladies forming up the preflowers and stretching a bit. Looking forward to the next 5 weeks to watch em plump up good. On to some pics...
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG

Back