Lighting Briman and the Electric Skys

:bighug: Brim brudda, great to see you back swingin' again finally! :woohoo: ...and rolling phaa-aaat! :pimp: -- Excellent lights (3-W's is absolutely rocking his tent with them!) and genetics,... :yoinks: wait, whaaa?? Multi-pot Anvils! -you crazy man, unless you don't have the Amazon girl pheno's..? :vibe::growing: :rofl: If not, you may have to hang the others from the branches of the she-beasts that are surely forthcoming- :muahaha:
GBD mix is goodness as you know- :thumbsup: How did you layer, or did you? The last time, I didn't layer at all, I mixed near full power for the whole pot ( about 2gal), minus a 32oz cup's worth in the center for the seed to go into,... all did fine by this! However, I confess to using some significant PK boosting during bloom,...response was very good, best auto's I have had to date! I love his mix, it's nicely pH stable all through, no sudden rapid releasing of nutes, and during veg' and early bloom, it's just a few supp's and good water,.... a couple showed a touch of Mg defc. but that's on me due to the RO water and Ca-Mg I think is not good anymore (old GO CaMg+).....

:smokeout: looking forward to another Brim-Co grow my friend! :headbang: :d5:

What do you think the ratio will be?
Last time I ran @FullDuplex genetics, I had 8 ladies out or 10 seeds. Not a bad germ rate.

:bighug: Brim brudda, great to see you back swingin' again finally! :woohoo: ...and rolling phaa-aaat! :pimp: -- Excellent lights (3-W's is absolutely rocking his tent with them!) and genetics,... :yoinks: wait, whaaa?? Multi-pot Anvils! -you crazy man, unless you don't have the Amazon girl pheno's..? :vibe::growing: :rofl: If not, you may have to hang the others from the branches of the she-beasts that are surely forthcoming- :muahaha:
GBD mix is goodness as you know- :thumbsup: How did you layer, or did you? The last time, I didn't layer at all, I mixed near full power for the whole pot ( about 2gal), minus a 32oz cup's worth in the center for the seed to go into,... all did fine by this! However, I confess to using some significant PK boosting during bloom,...response was very good, best auto's I have had to date! I love his mix, it's nicely pH stable all through, no sudden rapid releasing of nutes, and during veg' and early bloom, it's just a few supp's and good water,.... a couple showed a touch of Mg defc. but that's on me due to the RO water and Ca-Mg I think is not good anymore (old GO CaMg+).....

:smokeout: looking forward to another Brim-Co grow my friend! :headbang: :d5:

@Waira Always a pleasure for some of your colorful emoji posts man! I didnt layer anything. I went full mix with 2 gallons of gbd mix and topped off with 1 gallon of inert sunshine mix. What do you suggest for a good organic PK booster? I have that vegematrix cal mag and pk booster left over from my last few grows and need to use that stuff up, but if there is something you recommend, hit me! Thanks for stopping in all and I normally dont run regs, but after watching @wwwillie's incredible tent, I had to run the Anvil! Cheers all and here is to a great grow!:cheers:

....weellllll, I didn't use organic boosters this round, I was a naughty bastard and used inorganic stuff- :eek1: :naughtystep: I know I know! :rofl: Actually, since the Kindsoil snafu, and Biotabs, I found that using a mix of both worked very well for both production and end results,... I have used Roots Org. HPK (0-4-3), basically liquid bat poops, but I slipped in mild doses of synthetic PK boosters... Open Sesame has a nice ratio, and GLN Bud Explosion for mid-late bloom (higher K vs. P, like 2:1),.. last couple rounds I had a sample of Atami bloomtastic 0-15-15 in a seaweed base that got put in,... Other "inorganic" stuff like Si, and regular light dosing of micronutes (Earth Juice Microblast is my fav')... Also enzymes, humic-fulvic (some in the Recharge; Ful-Humic powder, and I tried out a pure fulvic liquid Ful-Power), and of course inoculants- Recharge and MammothP,... The powder is amazing stuff, super conc., a tiny bit will brown out a gallon! The pure fulvic is something I wanted to test out after reading a couple articles, one here in Reference on h-f's... Fulvic is a smaller (lower molecular weight) molecule, still chelates and all that good stuff, but will be able to be taken right on into the plant itself,... Micro's are so key to the cellular machinery, and very reactive, I don't think they last long in the soil before they are locked up into new chemical forms not available to the plant,... certainly a happy diverse soil herd facilitates better availability! I think that's one of MP's claimed benefits as well....
In looking for a alternative to Actinovate ( anti-fungal microbe agent) I got turned onto Armory; these are applied as a foliar to help prevent PM and molds, but are fine for the soil too,... Do you have a Death Wand running? If not, those are worth applying as preventatives- :thumbsup:........ That said, the Vegamatrix stuff is great, you get awesome results with it! Otherwise, I hear good things about Dr. Earth Flower Girl, in fact @sniper has been using that to good effect. Stinky though!

:biggrin: I hear you on the reg's, same deal with me inside and out,... but it's limiting sometimes on some highly desired strains! I'm dyin' to run some Anvil's, Bobby's Widow... Eek made some nice crosses recently too- :greenthumb:.... Alas, the tent is closing down for Winter, the courtyard will be too cold and wet to run it, otherwise that'd be my Winter project!
Do you know what pheno' FD sent you?

Back