Lighting WWWillie and the Electric Sky

Hey Now,
3 months of no garden is three months too long!
Fired up the tent last week with some Anvil from my last grow. My ES300s so rock in this tent. Plants in here look better that the ones outside at this point!

View attachment 1076752 View attachment 1076753

Nice Start Wwwillie! Awww - Look at those 2 .... They'll always be together (however far it seems) .... Together in Electric (sky) Dreams!

^_^

Hey Now,
3 months of no garden is three months too long!
Fired up the tent last week with some Anvil from my last grow. My ES300s so rock in this tent. Plants in here look better that the ones outside at this point!

I agree! ES300s are great lights! Do you plan to transplant or run two plants per Autopot?

47AABA43-528D-4AA5-A3A7-8D51E91A6ED5.jpeg
6BED1CF2-57DC-4404-87D4-E41D16AE673A.jpeg
Hey Now here we are again. It’s Thursday July 17th 2019. My babies have been up for about 19-20 days now. Loving life and really growing well.

@RustyRuss these are regular beans so I don’t know sex yet. I’ll keep all the girls, even two to a pot. They run great that way if a bit faster and smaller, still great.

Glad I found your post!
Looking for some new lights for my 5x5
Your ladies look great!
Hey! Thanks for the kind words. I really like these lights. I can recommend them without reservation. They are a good company to deal with as well. In all fairness I have to tell you I was given these lights to test them. That said, I would have gladly paid for them!!

Hey Now!
Oh my I am slobbering all over the keyboard I am so F'n excited. My package from The Green SunShine Company arrived today. Man that was a heavy box. I'll post more about it later but for now here is my video for your enjoyment!!

Hey willie fellow electric sky user! When were you able to give your seedling more light? I’d like to give it more light but it seems powerful and can only take it dimmed down all the way.

Mornin
Hey willie fellow electric sky user! When were you able to give your seedling more light? I’d like to give it more light but it seems powerful and can only take it dimmed down all the way.
Morning man!
Mine don't dim. I used them from sprout but all the way at the top of the tent. They seemed to do just fine. I had some Anvil or Alf#5 that grew up and past the light and showed no real burn. Play with them you'll dial them in pretty quickly I think.

Mornin

Morning man!
Mine don't dim. I used them from sprout but all the way at the top of the tent. They seemed to do just fine. I had some Anvil or Alf#5 that grew up and past the light and showed no real burn. Play with them you'll dial them in pretty quickly I think.
Thanks for the answer wwwillie! I did some digging and noticed some people go 48” half dim, I went a little past that and am on half dim for the moment. The true leaves look a little glossy but I think I know why. I’ll give it full blast at the top of the tent tonight for a few hours before lights off to see how my exodus cheese reacts. I do have some seeds germinating in a dome next to her so we’ll see how this experiment goes.
-Cheers

Back