Lighting WWWillie and the Electric Sky

Lookin' good! Have you done any defoliation at any stage or let them run wild all the way thru?
Just let them be. They grow nice and even with these lights and their penetration. Plus I like to see them grow au natural. I trim away dead crap is all.

:drool: very nice 3-W's! :d5: These are finishing beautifully..... :bow: ... they all thew on some weight in the last week or so,... I love all those fat purple nose cone tops! :woody:

....new round, new pheno's,... new aromas? :eyebrows: .... all on NTFG regime too, right?

......These lights are the shizzle- :clapper: ...I really want to try this type of light system!

:pighug: I'ma get my licks in while I can! :slap: :naughtystep: :haha:

I just finished my first time using an Electric Sky ES300 in a 3 x 3 ft tent with DWC.
A Zambeza SuperSilverHaze auto yielded 6.5 oz dry, and a Mephisto Fantasmo Express gave 7.5 oz dry.
Topping and training yielded a full canopy.

At this point I don't know whether the lights or the strains (both sativa dominant hybrids) are responsible for a larger than expected yield.
A second tent (2 x 4) with a mixture of HLG65s and a COB, and a bit less total wattage, did far less well (about half the yield), but they were both indica dominant hybrids, Barneys CriticalKush and Mephisto DoubleGrape, both of which were trained but not topped.

Loving this thread wwwillie! :d5:
Those lights are rocking it .... but your day 12 on those plants was insane!!

What's the secret?? ... C'mon! - It's like you're stealing a week at the beginning somehow!! :rofl:

:slap:

Can't argue with results. Especially when the results are awesome!

Amen to that. When I grow them again, I will probably clean up lightly to help the inner flowers get light. I do though always grow out the first of a strain without pruning with the exception of the dead stuff. Good genetics, feed and lighting helps a lot!

:drool: very nice 3-W's! :d5: These are finishing beautifully..... :bow: ... they all thew on some weight in the last week or so,... I love all those fat purple nose cone tops! :woody:

....new round, new pheno's,... new aromas? :eyebrows: .... all on NTFG regime too, right?

......These lights are the shizzle- :clapper: ...I really want to try this type of light system!

:pighug: I'ma get my licks in while I can! :slap: :naughtystep: :haha:

Thank you Brother @Waira , High praise coming from you sir!! Indeed NTFG, more so than the last grow. I tried feeding through the autopots with a mix of DutchPro and other stuff but it wan't working "nicely"
for lack of a better term. So now I just use the reservoir for water and feed by soil drench as usual. I just have to remember to shut off the rez for a while so i don't flood the place. I'm using the whole "Roman Regime" plus a boatload of assorted benes and some humics and sugars to feed the benes.

I just finished my first time using an Electric Sky ES300 in a 3 x 3 ft tent with DWC.
A Zambeza SuperSilverHaze auto yielded 6.5 oz dry, and a Mephisto Fantasmo Express gave 7.5 oz dry.
Topping and training yielded a full canopy.

At this point I don't know whether the lights or the strains (both sativa dominant hybrids) are responsible for a larger than expected yield.
A second tent (2 x 4) with a mixture of HLG65s and a COB, and a bit less total wattage, did far less well (about half the yield), but they were both indica dominant hybrids, Barneys CriticalKush and Mephisto DoubleGrape, both of which were trained but not topped.

Dude! I'm going to say it's the lights. These things really rock. I love my autocobs, folux board and CMH, they grow great plants, but these ES300s are something special i think.
Loving this thread wwwillie! :d5:
Those lights are rocking it .... but your day 12 on those plants was insane!!

What's the secret?? ... C'mon! - It's like you're stealing a week at the beginning somehow!! :rofl:

:slap:

I dunno @blue , It was a crazy grow. The right combination of genetics, light and feed. I even went back and checked the math with the photograph dates. I wan't making it up it's really day 12 out of the dirt and 17 day from dropping the seed. I drop the seeds right in the dirt these days without soaking or paper towels too.

Thanks for the rep folks!!

Dude! I'm going to say it's the lights. These things really rock. I love my autocobs, folux board and CMH, they grow great plants, but these ES300s are something special i think.

What light schedule are you running with this grow?

What light schedule are you running with this grow?
18/6. That’s all I ever run. I’m firmly in the camp of “needs some dark time” for growing autos. Plus with 4 tents I need to save on electricity as much as I can.

Hey now,
Getting close on this grow. Maybe even this weekend for one of them.

68974c732d1cded9317dd40d4e3952a6.jpg

605d7aac4d10533b7fe64fe7a3427f3a.jpg

Hey Now,
3 months of no garden is three months too long!
Fired up the tent last week with some Anvil from my last grow. My ES300s so rock in this tent. Plants in here look better that the ones outside at this point!

EA778CC1-9FEC-4093-97A7-71EECD1EC3EA.jpeg
674468AD-261A-4D9D-A376-B1B05FD451C9.jpeg

Back