New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Whats up chester the molester :cool: j/k.. I remember that from a movie..but I duno what movie..one of the revenge of the nerds movies perhaps? not sure lol.

Your bush is looking mighty fly my friend. Keep up the awesome growing work man.

The girls baby pic ...
:niceshot:

DSCN0472.11.1.14.JPG

:tiphat:

31 days ...

Plants were bone dry after 4 days ... The Jock Horror didn't seem to mind but the SMRs were wilted and hadn't come back 4 hours after watering ... but they'll pull thru. The runt has caught up to her sister and has many bud sites ... Expanded space to it's 5'x2' max and added a DS100 for better coverage and a total of 460 actual watts of purple power ... DS400 is 22" above canopy and DS100 is 14" above ... I'm running the lights at 20/4 ... I like a little dark time to compensate for the fact that the temps are a little high and the light is very intense ...
:niceshot:

Jock Horror ...

DSCN0560.JPG

Sugar Mango Ryder ...
DSCN0563.JPG

Sugar Mango Ryder ...

DSCN0566.11.29.JPG

Man, that is one beuatiful bush man. WoS has pretty impressive stuff goin on.

That JH has some pretty amazing uniform. Very nice my friend.:Sharing One:

Man, that is one beuatiful bush man. WoS has pretty impressive stuff goin on.

That JH has some pretty amazing uniform. Very nice my friend.:Sharing One:

Nothing like a big multi-cola Mango Ryder. Great genetics--mine was single cola under moderate light. Rate it as one of the best autos. They are just full of sugar--white auto strain!

When I watered these plants the last time they were very dry. I had the option of putting them right back under the light or giving them a few hours of darkness after watering ....

Which would have been better for their recovery ?

Appreciate any opinions and input ... :tiphat:

Week 5 ...

Returned to grow after three days and once again found them bone dry ... Jock didn't seem to mind but the SMRs didn't start to recover for more than eight hours ... Looks like I'll be coming back every 2 days so they don't keep drying out ... In the pot all are about 26" tall and bushy ... drying out isn't a good thing at this stage. I added 1/2 a Flower Tab to each pot and supplemented w/ Cal/Mag, Wet Betty and Silica Blast ... soil ph 6.2 - 6.6 ... hopefully seeing the plants more often will allow me to stay ahead of any deficiencies that develop ...

:Aloha:
DSCN0575.JPG

Last edited:
Could you tell me how smells SMR's? Cutrus, mango or bannana?

I can't believe I missed this thread!!! Just caught up and those things are HUGE!!! Do you have really low ambient RH right now?? If so, that's probably a contributor to them drying out faster as those plants are probably blowing through that water like crazy!! Then again, I feel like the airpots sort of do that anyway, because they do allow so considerably more air to the soil/root zone.. Regardless, it looks like you've got it all figured out!!! :) I'm just finishing my Zambeza JH, and I wish I had more, because I bought the Arizer, and it should be here by Friday.. I'm gonna have to start the AKR, so I can wait, but so far, it tastes amazing and is such a heavy hitter!!

Back