Indoor Mephisto grow ...

Balance of Larger Walter White's Buds ...
DSCN1473.JPG

Double Walter's Buds ...
DSCN1477.JPG

:toke:

Last edited:
I'm excited about the Fantasmo Express & SODK x Ripley's OG

Both SODK & Fantasmo were harvested about 48 hrs ago ... Popcorn is drying a little too fast and the big buds seem to be a little too slow ... indoor rh here is about 38% due to the need for heat ... I'm not used to drying in less than 55% rh ... incorporated the brown bag technique on the Walter Whites and that dry was one of my smoothest to date ... WW was harvested 9 days ago and all bud is currently about 65% rh ... I left all buds in the garage for the first 24 hrs to allow some of the smell out where I could get rid of it by opening the Garage door ... Garage rh was 38% and it was too cold to let them dry for long out there ... I'll get some photos up in a few days after the bud is dry enough to handle ...

Last edited:
All bud is curing in half gallon jars w/ each containing a 60 gram Boveda 62 ... I got 4 jars each from the Walter Whites, SODK, and Fantasmo Express ... three very distinct smells ... so far I've only vaped a few popcorn buds off a Walter White and found them to be potent ... Thanks to all for following my grow and a special thanks to those who cast their vote for my Fantasmo Express in the BOM contest ...

Back