Indoor Mephisto grow ...

Fantasmo Express ... she'll be harvested in 3-4 days ... buds are very dense ... last watered w/ RO water 4 days ago ... today I watered w/ FloraKleen for both remaining plants ... SODK is inside the harvest window ... I expect to harvest 1/31 ... Walter Whites were harvested 4 days ago ... I'll have harvest shots up soon ...

Fantasmo Express ... 10.5 weeks ...
DSCN1460.JPG

DSCN1453.JPG

DSCN1455.JPG

:toke:

Walter White Bud pics ... harvested 5 days ago now 70% rh ... Except for these colas the secondary buds from both plants look like they should be tied into Thai Sticks ... skinny stems, sticky fragrant buds ... Looks like Double Walter will provide about 2 zips and the larger Walter 4 ... I've only sampled popcorn buds so far and they have tasted good and packed a wallop ...
:vibe:
Walter White Colas ... Harvested @ 11 weeks ...
DSCN1466.JPG

DSCN1467.JPG

DSCN1465.JPG

Last edited:
One thing I've noticed about this grow that I find a little confusing is the weakness of the branches on all but the Fantasmo Express ... I've grown plants w/ bigger buds but I've never had so many branches that had trouble staying upright ... It could be that the buds are more dense than my usual so they are heavier but I doubt this is the case ... I think the problem came about due to over crowding ... most of the time the branches were pressed against a wall on at least 3 sides ... I think this weakened the outer branches so they have trouble staying up ... I've been feeding Silica Blast from the start of the grow ... most grows I'm impressed w/ the strength of my stems and give credit to my LEDs ... perhaps a particular wavelength is burning out ... The Fantasmo never outgrew her space which I think explains her excellent structure and based on my last visit I'd say her buds are starting to swell nicely ... I'm aiming at 1/31 for harvesting the SODK and Fantasmo ...

Anybody had weak branches and know what caused them ??
:pass:
I agree. The overcrowding is the reason, imo. When I grow one plant I get stronger branches.

Almost ready to harvest ... Fantasmo is just over 36" tall and starting to pack on the weight ... will probably get harvested before the SODK ... Walter Whites will come down in a couple days ...
Walter White ... 10.5 weeks ...
View attachment 522682

Double Walter ... aka ... 'The Kraken' ...
View attachment 522683

Fantasmo Express ... 9 weeks ...
View attachment 522685
View attachment 522686
View attachment 522687

Kind of doubt my Fantasmo will ever get THAT big! WOW! Nice! :thumbsup: Go Chester Go!

Walter White Bud pics ... harvested 5 days ago now 70% rh ... Except for these colas the secondary buds from both plants look like they should be tied into Thai Sticks ... skinny stems, sticky fragrant buds ... Looks like Double Walter will provide about 2 zips and the larger Walter 4 ... I've only sampled popcorn buds so far and they have tasted good and packed a wallop ...
Walter White Colas ... Harvested @ 11 weeks ...
View attachment 525202

View attachment 525203

View attachment 525204

Makes my mouth water. Sweet!

Back