New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Awesome. Thx. I'll keep hoping she sprouts some legs! :)

I think I will go to the store and buy some of the slim line LED bulbs in place of the CFLs just so I can say I did it all with LED :) Plus the CFL's are heating up my tent.

I wanted to follow up. Here she is 8 weeks Sugar Mango.. 24 hrs light. She looks and smells good, but I am a bit bummed about the yield. I tried cheapie LED and it just wasn't enough juice. Last week I popped her under a 150 HPS and she has filled out some. Looks like she is ready though, judging by the trichomes.. I'll let her hang for a few more days and see if she can put on a little more weight.
Any advice?

20150514131138.jpg 20150514131224.jpg end week 8 2.jpg

I grew SMR because Muddy said it was his favorite ... I asked him for advice re. harvest time and he said something to the effect of that he likes to let it get 'good and ripe' w/ many amber trichomes ... I don't think I allowed mine to go as long as he suggested due to crowding .... I sent Muddy pics of my SMR at about the stage you're at and he suggested at least a couple more weeks ... You have a nice healthy plant that's just starting to put on weight ... give it 3-4 weeks longer ... I credit most of my success to Advanced LED lights and Nirvana Flower tabs ...
:d5:

Here's what amber trichs really look like ... This is also an Advanced LED and Flower tab grow ... (not mine) ...
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/trich-macro-pics.42887/#post-830149

:toke:

I grew SMR because Muddy said it was his favorite ... I asked him for advice re. harvest time and he said something to the effect of that he likes to let it get 'good and ripe' w/ many amber trichomes ... I don't think I allowed mine to go as long as he suggested due to crowding .... I sent Muddy pics of my SMR at about the stage you're at and he suggested at least a couple more weeks ... You have a nice healthy plant that's just starting to put on weight ... give it 3-4 weeks longer ... I credit most of my success to Advanced LED lights and Nirvana Flower tabs ...
:d5:

Here's what amber trichs really look like ... This is also an Advanced LED and Flower tab grow ... (not mine) ...
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/trich-macro-pics.42887/#post-830149

Awesome.. Thanks so much. That may have saved my butt. I was really hoping she'd put on weight. I'll keep her going. Yea, my LED was only 50 true watts. I thought I could pull it off, but now I think that 150 true watts of chinese LED per plant is best.

I think she may have hermied on me :) What are these nodes? Is this normal?
hermies.png

She's a frostie bitch ... I hope you've got time to let her run ... and make sure you're feeding her well ... I've seen nice grows w/ Mars LEDs and some great prices ... hold out til you can get one of theirs ... what you have did a decent job plus she's only 1/2 way thru flowering ... I think you're right about those being calyx ...

I think plants grow a little slower under lower power LEDs ... :growing:

Last edited:
Back