New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Hell yeah dude!!! Massive haul!! I really like the way your AKR came out, as mine looked all wispy and crappy!! Yours looks full and stanky!!! :) :)

All herb did about four hours of plate time in a closed closet ... it's all now in the low sixties for rh ... seven days ... right on time ... let the burping begin ...

:niceshot:
Nirvana's Bubblelicious ...
Thu Mar 19 17-27-30.jpg

:tiphat:

Last edited:
I personally love the Bubblelicious. I started my 3rd BL two days ago. It has such a nice flavor. I like the sweet tasting weed. I just grew my first Purple Kush and did a taste test, Wow! just like Grape candy. The BL will taste like pink bubblegum. What a flavor. Chester if you never grew BL before or never smoked it I think you will grow a lot more of these. I got mine from Nirvana too. I gotta order seeds next week. I am getting 5 Bubblelicious Auto's, 5 Jock Horror AF 5 Jock Horror Feminized and 5 of some Super Skunk Feminized. I need to start cloning. Seeds get expensive.

I've never tried Bubblelicious but I'm anxious to ... this is some nice smelling sticky shit in the jar ... she blessed me w/ a couple seeds so far and I only let her go 9 1/2 weeks ( maybe that explains it ) ... if I get a bunch of seeds from her it will raise my guerilla growing to a whole new level ...

Yea they grow quick. My first one finished in about 8 weeks and my second about 10 so it sounds like it is right on track. So you got a couple of seeds. See I think I got one from my Jock horror Autos. I have heard of females generating there own seeds. That is awesome. I wasn't sure about this seed but now after you telling me you got a couple then I am more trusting that this seed is a Jock Horror Auto. I think I am gonna do this one outdoors in May.

I've heard that seeds produced in this way might not be as stable as those purchased as Female seeds ... certainly worth a try ... the couple I've run across are fully matured seeds ...

You inspired me to grow my Sugar Mango Seed. Wondering what you think of her. Seems kind of smallish, but it's difficult to judge the growth pattern of autos. Hopefully she shoots taller. this is day 26 from sprout. started flowering already. How does the size compare to yours at 26 days?

3 gallon air pot
Ocean Forest and Perlite + Dolomite Lime
Happy Frog organic Fruit and flower nutes mixed in bottom of pot
Fox Farms Big Bloom
RO water mixed with 25% Tap and a little calmag to be on the safe side
50 true watts Apollo led. 1 26w CFL. Will add more as needed.

So far I haven't seen any deficiencies. A little nute burn originally, but that has cleared up.

4-16-15-2.jpg

She looks good Sunny ... about 4 weeks is when mine 'took off' ... if you've got the space you could try putting the 3 gal airpot in a 4 or 5 gal pot ... that's what made mine shoot up ...

Back