Lighting Dazed' Second Sugar Mango Ryder

Thank you both.

My mum is doing well in spirit, still feels totally fucked up, I struggle to comprehend it all to be honest. Wish it was me, I deserve this, not her.

But whatever, life is what it is and doesn't discriminate, just got to get on through.

:Sharing One:

So down to my plant, lights on looking OK. I honestly don't know what a healthy cannabis plant looks like lol. Yellowing seems to have stopped, I added a small amount of powdered garden lime to the top of the soil just now, hope this helps raise pH a little without being too brutal. I haven't however watered today, letting the soil dry out a little more.

Enough, here are some pictures, I try to get some good ones under the light then out of the light. Always looks paler under the flash of my phone.

As always, comments appreciated.

Thanks to all who offered me advice so far.

IMG_2975.jpgIMG_2976.jpgIMG_2977.jpgIMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2979.jpgIMG_2980.jpgIMG_2981.jpgIMG_2982.jpg

I really want greener leaves .

Dazed.

Thank you both.

My mum is doing well in spirit, still feels totally fucked up, I struggle to comprehend it all to be honest. Wish it was me, I deserve this, not her.

But whatever, life is what it is and doesn't discriminate, just got to get on through.

:Sharing One:

Dazed.

No one deserves it dude. And as a dad, I can tell you, most parents would rather go through it themselves, than watch your children suffer. Help your mom by being well yourself. (as much as one can)

No one deserves it dude. And as a dad, I can tell you, most parents would rather go through it themselves, than watch your children suffer. Help your mom by being well yourself. (as much as one can)

Thankyou brother,

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou brother,

dude the pics 1-2-3-4 look great from what I see man.did you fluff your soil and turn the little bit of lime into the top coat of soil?or ya just lay it in there?just curious dude,thats all. the other pics under your LED look like they got a touch of water or something on em..?if they do(not familiar with LED's)Id think they could possibly cause spots to develop on your leaves,so just be aware if they do.shouldnt be too big a deal.but your plants look great brother.I kinda feel powerless to help ya that much man cause I dunno those products at all.so not clue how they behave,or the soil even,LED's..LOL.looks like it could be giving you a small bit of trouble,but looks well in hand.Im not sure when to start really giving cal mag under a good LED though.I know I would have started already,but not knowing a darn thing about growing under LED's I have no clue.lol.So you'll wanna consult a peer of ours "AFN smoke out"heck man,ya may have already given her some...I just fergot,LOL cuz I tend to do that...honest.:smoke:

Hey all. Took some pics this morning, not sure what to make of it really. I know you should look at new growth to see how the plant is, and new growth looks pretty green to me, the older leaves are dying and crisping from the ends. Maybe I fed too early. Well I gave her a drink of plain water with 5ml Epsom salts this morning. PH was high, around 8, so I added a few drops from a lemon and that made it 7.4. Fed her 1 litre. Run off, 5.8!?

Pics are from this morning, will update later when she wakes up.

Hey Eyes buddy, I could only find granulated lime, so I crushed it to a powder and sprinkled some on the surface of the soil. I know my pH is low, but don't want to shock her so I'm trying to raise it gradually. Hopefully the higher pH water and lime will slowly start to work. Today is day 15 so next water I'll be adding a very small amount of bio grow and molasses.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402852795.206590.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402852809.562463.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402852822.425154.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402852838.001588.jpg

Dazed..

Hey man,hope yer day is good. a lil tired today.here is a solid read about Liming Agents and in general what to expect also.its gonna take some time to work.if I were you Id try to get some dolomite lime powder but time release crystal'll work too just gonna take a bit.imo it would be better to keep it moist and turn it into the top layer of soil out from the stalk a good inch or two.gotta keep it moist for it to beak down effectively.moist, not wet.thats a big deal.easy ,so dont stress,just everyday look n make sure its moist is all.no biggie.and imo you should stop using the lemon juice too.atleast right now anyway.it will build up the natural acids and work against you.if it were me Id run small bits of whatever feed your planning(very light imo, except normal molasses) and straight water bubbled.if you bubble it that is,if not just mix yer feed see where your at with PH and just pour it in.slowly trying not to mix up the lime in the soil too much.and soil is great cuz you can bring up the PH well enough if given a small bit of time.also I would use a fork or something similar to turn your soil in well.works great in my dealings.metal,plastic and not hard,just firm and break up the soil out from the stalk and even right upto the stalk too but you have to be a bit easier the closer you get.so just keep out out from the stalk a good inch.once your soil is freshly watered n wait a short bit then you can re fluff the soil too.just grab a seat n easily turn n fluff yer soil prior watering and after too.

here is the good read about it:

https://www.autoflower.org/f89/liming-amendments-cc-33323.html

Awesome thanks Eyes, I'll do just that, I can just mist the soil when I mist the plant. Hope she wakes up looking better today, poor thing :/

Hope you're having a pleasant Sunday bud.

eh just tired n stuff.Ya know..MS n awesomely fun goings on.yeah just mist the soil once or even twice in a 24-36 hour period,just an even and light spray.your misting your plant man?I dont remember that.why ya misting yer plant man?and with what man?is that an LED growers thing?lol like I said LED's i know nothing about growing with.I know about the lights alittle but not actually using them n stuff."AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"man gonna be one of those crappy MS days...lol I guess I should go burn another.lol"AFN smoke out"go listen to a positive tune er three n go burn one.or ill burn one for ya if yer not holding.:smoke:

Safe Eyes! No, I just mist her sometimes with plain water, don't know why, well, I think it's hot in there and she would like it lol. I'll make sure I keep the top of the pot moist too. She just woke up and is not looking any worse which I hope is a good sign.

I just read a very interesting article about soil temperature and relative pH. I think high temps are helping to bring the pH of my soil down.

Back