New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

DUDE!!!! very nice buds bro.

I thought this thread was over after you chopped the sugar mango lol. Totally forgot you were documenting a couple others...:slaps:

Those girls look slammin man. Looks way better then my AKR I grew last year lol.

The secret to clear macro photos is to stabilize the camera ... I place a sample of the leaf on a soft piece of cloth resting on a firm surface ... after removing the lens cap, I place the tip of the camera firmly onto the soft cloth over the sample and dial it in ... once near 50x and again near 500x ... almost impossible to get a clear shot otherwise ... the more the sample gets handled, the more the trichomes will be smashed so try to use an unmolested piece of leaf ... I set my cursor on the camera icon in the toolbar so that when I get a good photo dialed in all I need to do is touch the mouse to take the photo ...

Enjoyed that diary mate they did look spot on fair play. fingers crossed mine will be as good lol

You've got the lights and experience ... I predict big trees in your future ... :tiphat:

The secret to clear macro photos is to stabilize the camera ... I place a sample of the leaf on a soft piece of cloth resting on a firm surface ... after removing the lens cap, I place the tip of the camera firmly onto the soft cloth over the sample and dial it in ... once near 50x and again near 500x ... almost impossible to get a clear shot otherwise ... the more the sample gets handled, the more the trichomes will be smashed so try to use an unmolested piece of leaf ... I set my cursor on the camera icon in the toolbar so that when I get a good photo dialed in all I need to do is touch the mouse to take the photo ...

Mr. Chester would you be kind enough to disclose the equipment and your set up that you're using for your macro shots . I'm very impressed . :kusht:

WOS AKR & Nirvana Bubblelicious Harvest pics ... :tiphat:

No idea about weight ... 5 plates will be 4-1/2 gal jars ... drying 5 days and currently at about 72% rh ... closing in on 62% ... last 24 hrs the buds have been jarred and then onto plates after letting humidity inside the buds move to the outside. They have been on covered plates in a closet for about 6 hrs and will remain for 4-5 more. That Bubblelicious did pretty good for the runt of the litter ... I've got another 1/2 jar of combined popcorn buds that will probably be what I try first since they always dry the quickest ... Thanks everybody for following these grows ... been a lot of fun having y'all along.
:niceshot:
The 3 plates on the Left are AKRs ...
DSCN0840.jpg
DSCN0842.jpg
DSCN0845.jpg
AKR Colas ...
DSCN0841.jpg
DSCN0844.jpg

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Absolutely fantastic Chester , i am coming around to your house for tea, get the plates out :)

Absolutely fantastic Chester , i am coming around to your house for tea, get the plates out :)

Just now jarred them up again using an LED headlight ... the plates sparkle like they are covered w/ little diamonds ... come on down.

:tiphat:

Congrats on your harvest Bro!!! I cannot wait to get my grow on since I have not smoked in 8 months gonna run a akr,bubblelicious,cash crop and a blue mystic cant wait!!!:d5:

Back