New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Chester!!!!!! Hell yeah dude!!!!!!! Those plants look great!!! I had the same issues with my AKR as it always seemed like it was N deficient.. I bumped the N up a bit, and at one point I fed the plant a ratio of 1-1-2 of the GH Grow-Micro-Bloom because it didn't seem like I was adding enough.. It never came around, and I let the plant go just over 100 days before I decided to chop.. I still have a little bit left, and it stinks the most out of all the bud I've grown.. It's also one of the stronger strains I've had, as one bowl puts me on my ass!! Tastes great in a vape, too!!

You had a chance to try the JH yet??

Hey 'G' ... the AKRs started out like gang busters and along about the time they started to flower the foliage started to look less than 100% healthy ... but they're stacking up buds real well and I'm sure I'll end up w/a couple jars of AKR for my effort ... the Bubblelicious has a lot of healthy foliage but is taking her time putting on any bud size ... I have not tried the Jock Horror yet ... I have about an oz of Jock left from last April's harvest and it's very mellow and potent ... I have some Northern Lights and AK48 that has been curing over a year that I want to use up first ...

:cool:
Sugar Mango Ryder - ground up - pre vape ...

Fri Feb 13 11-01-03.jpg

After vaping at 386* ...
Fri Feb 13 10-56-09.jpg

Looks like there is a lot of life left in it .... sure glad I save my ABV ...

:tiphat:

Hey 'G' ... the AKRs started out like gang busters and along about the time they started to flower the foliage started to look less than 100% healthy ... but they're stacking up buds real well and I'm sure I'll end up w/a couple jars of AKR for my effort ... the Bubblelicious has a lot of healthy foliage but is taking her time putting on any bud size ... I have not tried the Jock Horror yet ... I have about an oz of Jock left from last April's harvest and it's very mellow and potent ... I have some Northern Lights and AK48 that has been curing over a year that I want to use up first ...

Sugar Mango Ryder - ground up - pre vape ...

After vaping at 386* ...

Looks like there is a lot of life left in it .... sure glad I save my ABV ...

Great pics, thank you! :Sharing One:

Candy coated goodness of Jock Horror after 10 month cure ...
Fri Feb 13 11-03-01.jpg

After vaping @ 386* ...
Fri Feb 13 10-57-12.jpg

I plan on making Green dragon w/ the ABV ... the decarbing has already been done ...

They are ...
That's one reason I don't use the paper bag cure ...
I don't get to smoke the bag ... :tiphat:

Have you played around with the video on the microscope? It is really impressive. Huge files but that is easily converted to a compressed format.

I haven't tried the video yet but I may when it's time to harvest the AKRs ... I suspect that if a frame can be captured from the video that it may be the best way to get trich pics ... Root pics are from the 2 Sugar Mango Ryders ... BOM nominated plant had NO tap root and the 'runt' had a 7" tap root ... Both grown in 3 gal airpots ... not what I would have expected ...

BOM nominated plant's roots ...
DSCN0806.jpg
The 'runts' roots ...
DSCN0808.jpg

Thanks Spanglish.
Everything was in the box, the picture should have been on the mini cd that came with. The folder is there, just no picture files in it. maybe its there and my pc isn't recognizing it, IDK.

Get one of these when you can. you are going to love it.

Sorry to dig up a old post, but have just got my 800x USB scope and was having a play, and remembered this.
Here is a scan of my calibration ruler, looks like is not needed for zoom shots but more for taking micro measurements while zoomed, also the Measurement program that comes in the package looks not to work but if you "Run As Administrator" in windows program works perfect.

spanglish-albums-random-picture425795-scn-0003.jpg

Suddenly the AKRs are nearly ready to harvest @ week 8.5 ... will switch to pure water cleanse with next watering and I expect to harvest in about 2 weeks ... The Bubblelicious is lagging behind and still not sure if it wants to bloom or go blind ... I think I'm looking at 3-4 weeks until I harvest her ...
:niceshot:
Week 8 ... World of Seeds - Afghan Kush Ryders ...
DSCN0817.jpg
DSCN0818.jpg
Fri Feb 27 08-29-01.jpg
Fri Feb 27 08-31-17.jpg

Week 7 ... Nirvana's - Bubblelicious ...
DSCN0821.jpg
Fri Feb 27 10-16-46.jpg

Week 9 AKRs / Week 8 for Bubbles ...

Flushed the AKRs thoroughly and brought the run off home and watered the outdoor flowers with it ... May flush again depending on the plants' response ... AKRs will be harvested in 10-14 days, but Bubbles looks to be 2-3 weeks from completion. AKRs are still too deep a green to be ready but the buds are really swelling up and getting harder ... I expect total yield will be about 3 x 1/2 gal jars ...

:niceshot:
Tue Mar 03 10-36-43.jpg
Tue Mar 03 10-45-17.jpg

Last edited:
Back