New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Looking awesome my friend....I need to upgrade my microscope I can manage to see trichs but I want some beautiful shots like yours....good luck on your next harvest

Thos pics are super clear. Which scope are using?

Ha... Sorry to make you type that again :) I read this entire thread and saw it posted several times :)

Your pics are slightly clearer than mine using the supereyes 2mp scope. That's a great deal for a good scope.

I really enjoyed reading your grow. I have a SMR that I wasn't sure that I wanted to plant, but It's definitely going in dirt next week.

I really enjoyed reading your grow. I have a SMR that I wasn't sure that I wanted to plant, but It's definitely going in dirt next week.

I have two more SMR seeds ... some day I will plant them in small airpots and then after a couple weeks replant them, pot and all, in 4-5 gal pots ... I don't know why one of mine stayed small but I think given the right light, space, and care that a SMR could grow to 4-5 ft tall and fill a 4'x4' space ...

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Nirvana's Bubblelicious ... 9 weeks ...

Began the cleanse today w/ a gal of run off ... I expect to harvest soon ... trichs ranging from clear to frosty, very little amber. Pistils are 25% new ... I used the run off on my flower gardens. The flowers love it ...
:niceshot:
A touch of color ...
DSCN0834.jpg
Mon Mar 09 09-25-52.jpg
Mon Mar 09 09-32-11.jpg

World of Seeds Afghan Kush Ryder ... 10 weeks ...

These will be coming down in 3-4 days. They're about ready. From the looks and smell of them they are gonna be potent ... Watered till they had run off of a gal each which I use on my flower gardens. Moved all three AKRs under my Advanced LED Extreme Flower 120 for the last couple days till harvest and reduced light hours to 18/6.
DSCN0831.jpg
DSCN0833.jpg

Today was harvest day for all ... the most succulent plants I can ever recall harvesting ... my fingers were 'glazed' like never before ... Gonna be about 3-4x1/2 gal jars ... I wore a 'headlight' which made it easier to see what I was doing and made the buds shine like jewels ... really a good day. Plenty of amber on the AKRs and the Bubblelicious was mainly cloudy ... Buds are hanging in four 'covered' boxes indoors w/ an rh of 50% and a temp of 76* ... I'll slowly get these down to 60% over the next week to ten days ...
AKRs ...
Thu Mar 12 08-26-39.jpg
Thu Mar 12 08-27-47.jpg
Thu Mar 12 08-25-30.jpg

Bubblelicious ...
Thu Mar 12 08-28-53.jpg

Enjoyed that diary mate they did look spot on fair play. fingers crossed mine will be as good lol

Back