New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

That's is what I plan. I am looking for a sativa dom plant and this year I have moby dick, mig29, and jock horror to try. My fave so far is haze2, any thoughts?

I'm not familiar w/ the other names but I had to work to keep the Jock Horror under 30 inches ... I think if not for serious LST done to bush her out she would have easily grown to 5 feet ... I've noticed you encourage your plants to grow tall w/ fantastic yields ... JH might be a lot of fun for you ...
:tiphat:

Dazed ... do you have a journal or photos ... I'd really like to know what to expect from them ... :Hookah:

Day 18 ...

Smallest has a couple spots on her leaves ...
:no:

:niceshot:
Jock Horror ...
DSCN0507.JPG

Sugar Mango Ryders ...

DSCN0506.JPG

Leaf Spot ...
DSCN0511.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0512.JPG
    DSCN0512.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 71
That's the same plant ... I hope to do better with the one I have going now ... I learn a little w/ each grow so hopefully each grow gets better ... sometimes ... not so much ...
:Hookah:

Week 3 update ...
Plants show early signs of a Magnesium deficiency which hopefully will be controlled w/ CalMag+ ... we're having a cold snap here in the south ... grow temps are ranging from 70-78*F ... soil ph a nice healthy 6.4 ... all three were showing signs of sex by the time I left there today ... showing at 3 weeks is early based on my past Soil Tab grows ... fed each 2L of RO water sweetened w/ Roots Buddha Grow and ph'd to 6.2 ... raised the light a couple more inches and applied about 3 wires each for LST ...
:niceshot:
Jock Horror
DSCN0526.JPG

Sugar Mango Ryder
DSCN0528.JPG

Sugar Mango Ryder
DSCN0529.JPG

Early signs of sex ...
DSCN0533.JPG

Darn... I think my lowrider might be having mag deficiency too...

Its sort of yellowing from inside of the leaves.

Could you perhaps see it in this pic?

I just hope its not impolite to post it here. It just happens that im following yer thread cos im in luv witj ya gurls... and I thought maybe ya'll can spot what it is.

I been fighting PH latelly.... my tap water been too alcaline (7.6+)

So i been blending fishtanks water (ph 7.3) and mineral water (ph 5.8)
And been feeding this blend.
In hope its around 6.5~7.0 but I havent tested yet.

Side branching been kicking pretty nicelly and its squat. Tight ass nodes.

I really love the way lowryder ia odour "free".

It hasnt floeeres yet, but touching iys leaves leaves a very loe smell of citric/piny (refreshing) smell.

Meanwhile, my random photoperiod plants... 1 month old... have that stinky sativa skunky smell. Already.

Not that they stink but if you stick yer nose at em ans breath in... you already feel dat good weed smell... which tends to turn pungent.

IDK if imma keep them photoperiod strains... cos im unsure if I'll be able to bring them in. And outdoor ia at its limits already.
The house sticked to mine is building another floor and a roof... so im afraid ppl will spot it.

Now they are behind a "citrilonela" bush... but sooner or later they gonna grow big and even scrogging is complicated by now.

Btw.. dont get mad at me... i jusy wanted to share what im living too.

U love ya AFN

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416439093121.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416439093121.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 68
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416439874962.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416439874962.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 67
  • uploadfromtaptalk1416440006881.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416440006881.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 60
The sugar mango is a good yielder and a nice smoke and she gets frosty, your in for a treat.

Last edited:
Lol.. i wrote the last message so poorly, cos I used the phone in hurry.[emoji28]

Im impressed with the size of your plants... What a marvelous strain this sugar mango seems to be![emoji50]

Got me drooling over here when I readed about its genetics!

;>

My lowryder has shown sex and its a female! Yey! Perhaps its gon bring more peeps to my grow log.
Truth has to be said... noone gives much of a F to a vegetating plant. We're all after tight nugs and beautiful bud shots; So we can be aware of what results ppl achieve with xy strains...

Bwahahaha I gotta rush to discover what is my plants deficiency.

And I thought that perhaps my organic soil would be super pimped.
Lol... it seems to be far from being complete.

Thats actually why I've started with such an easy and forgiving strain... you know. Indica, vigorous, fast and squat.[emoji123]

Sounds like the best option for newbies like me. [emoji57]

Last edited:
Good to have you along Gabro ... I'm guessing ph is probably the cause of your deficiency which is probably magnesium but I can't be sure ... my Low riders were the color of parchment paper by the time I harvested them but they smoked well ... I usually don't have a deficiency problems when I grow w/ Soil Tabs but this time they are coming on early ... thanks for the input ...

The sugar mango is a good yielder and a nice smoke and she gets frosty, your in for a treat.

Thanks for the input ghost ... how tall did your SMR get ... being my first I don't know what to expect ...
:cool:

Back