:smokeout: hey mates! ..... Woody, dusting off the ol' Auto Shed thread at last :thumbsup: .... good stuff you'll have cooking to, I trust implicitly in GBD/Daz's breeding, plus if you guys haven't tried CQ herself yet, she's very much a worthy girl!
I look forward to seeing brother Proph's good works get a fresh run done too....

Duck, Wile, N4W, did I see you guys ask me about breeders I like and can recommend? Auto's or photo's? That I'll have to think on some, truth be told I've not really dipped but knee deep into "commercial" breeders much as far as different ones go,... A fair amount of my choices come from private and small company breeders, which would include Night Owl by rep' alone, I've not grown any myself yet, but have several of GBD's earlier works with 'Phisto....
Of the big house breeders, Sweet has been the best for photo's, some auto's too (recent report on a Gelato nut running a few different breeders said Sweet's is the best); DP I've only run a few, but Think Fast (a fast version type photo same as Sweets F1FV's) was damn nice girl! Female photo's have been very good to me as well....
...Delicious has a good rep, 11 Roses I ran and she's very nice; they have FV's now of several photo's, and seen some great grows of their auto Critical crosses like Nev. Haze, Sensi Star...
La Buena Hierba, while reg's, has always tested and shown well here if not exactly common,... His Haze auto's in particular are still premium quality... I'm eyeing hard Queens Gold,... rumor has it fem's are coming, but nothing showing yet. I'll try to contact him at another private forum I'm on,.... :pause:

Looks like you got a bit of several grow methods going. Don't think that I've seen you doing DWC before. Those look like 5 gal buckets. Watch out when they get big. I have had the suck a 8gal tote dry in 3-4 days. Should be interesting :greenthumb:
Yes mate this could be tourture. Hydro stores are closed and cant/dont want large grow items delivered. So dont habe a 50l bag of pebbles to run the wilma again.
Yea 5 gallon/20 litres minus the net pot so prob only 4 gallon.
They will prob need topped up near every day in flower. Ive ran dwc a couple times. First run got my best yeild about 12oz i think. But it was hard to manage and kept tipping over.
:smokeout: hey mates! ..... Woody, dusting off the ol' Auto Shed thread at last :thumbsup: .... good stuff you'll have cooking to, I trust implicitly in GBD/Daz's breeding, plus if you guys haven't tried CQ herself yet, she's very much a worthy girl!
I look forward to seeing brother Proph's good works get a fresh run done too....

Duck, Wile, N4W, did I see you guys ask me about breeders I like and can recommend? Auto's or photo's? That I'll have to think on some, truth be told I've not really dipped but knee deep into "commercial" breeders much as far as different ones go,... A fair amount of my choices come from private and small company breeders, which would include Night Owl by rep' alone, I've not grown any myself yet, but have several of GBD's earlier works with 'Phisto....
Of the big house breeders, Sweet has been the best for photo's, some auto's too (recent report on a Gelato nut running a few different breeders said Sweet's is the best); DP I've only run a few, but Think Fast (a fast version type photo same as Sweets F1FV's) was damn nice girl! Female photo's have been very good to me as well....
...Delicious has a good rep, 11 Roses I ran and she's very nice; they have FV's now of several photo's, and seen some great grows of their auto Critical crosses like Nev. Haze, Sensi Star...
La Buena Hierba, while reg's, has always tested and shown well here if not exactly common,... His Haze auto's in particular are still premium quality... I'm eyeing hard Queens Gold,... rumor has it fem's are coming, but nothing showing yet. I'll try to contact him at another private forum I'm on,.... :pause:

Your praise of the cosmic queen swayed me to run the milk & qookies this round.
Looking forward to seeing how they do.
Will re read that aptus article and adjust nute schedule to see how it helps.
Will need to find a K suppliment to do this though

First plant i grew was a delicious seeds sugar black rose was very nice i think (was nearly 6 years ago) I've also grew a purple one of there's can't remember the name but wasn't fussed (haven't found a tasty purple strain yet) sweet seeds black Jack was a favourite of mine when i started growing but yeilds ain't great, now I'm loving the high from fastbuds but the taste is just ok (i haven't grew out the whole catalogue just my opinion on what I've grown) so 64 thousand dollar question, for high, taste and yeild what 2 plants would you pick would it be an auto or a photo answer's on a postcard please :baked:

Last edited:
Yes mate this could be tourture. Hydro stores are closed and cant/dont want large grow items delivered. So dont habe a 50l bag of pebbles to run the wilma again.
Yea 5 gallon/20 litres minus the net pot so prob only 4 gallon.
They will prob need topped up near every day in flower. Ive ran dwc a couple times. First run got my best yeild about 12oz i think. But it was hard to manage and kept tipping over.

Your praise of the cosmic queen swayed me to run the milk & qookies this round.
Looking forward to seeing how they do.
Will re read that aptus article and adjust nute schedule to see how it helps.
Will need to find a K suppliment to do this though
:doh: what a draaaag, man! ...very irksome to have that restriction forced on you,...

Cheers Woody! ...my girl was Sati-leaning, more open buds, and what a palette of aromas she had; dried she was funky overripe fruit, dash of incense and baby poo (yup!) aroma in the jar- :rofl:... chopping releases more rich fruit notes, yogurty like when she was live.... I figure the Cookies is going to densen-up the buds a lot, shift the aroma toward more spicy woods side...?

Well, I still use GLN (MegaCrop company) Sweet Candy as a little treat for them, not sure if you can get it over there? Lots of K, aminos, carb's, a nice all-in-one finisher... Another cheap hack nute is salt substitute, KCl, which will also provide the often overlooked Cl micronute; I toss a small pinch/L in weekly all through the grow. From what that chart tells me, it's about shifting the P:K ratio from P biased to K baised toward the last stages...

First plant i grew was a delicious seeds sugar black rose was very nice i think (was nearly 6 years ago) I've also grew a purple one of there's can't remember the name but wasn't fussed (haven't found a tasty purple strain yet) sweet seeds black Jack was a favourite of mine when i started growing but yeilds ain't great, now I'm loving the high from fastbuds but the taste is just ok (i haven't grew out the whole catalogue just my opinion on what I've grown) so 64 thousand dollar question, for high, taste and yeild what 2 plants would you pick would it be an auto or a photo answer's on a postcard please :baked:
SBR seems well thought of, a nice variation on Black Domina,... 11 Roses is half SBR...
I've eyed BJ many times, but just haven't got to her yet! My turn over rate sucks :wall: ... I do have J47 F1FV to try maybe next year,... might be later though! ....Word has it, pending successful mailing, a batch of some fantastic Hazes and cross-of is on it's way! This guy spent 2+ years sampling sources, working grow-outs and selections,....and struck gold by getting that Old School soaring cruise missile ride high Haze (and other landraces like Thai) are famous for, but somehow found a way to cut the bloom times waaaay down... The Doors x Original Haze he made has shown consistently 9-10 weeks bloom only indoors, which is at least a month sooner than any reasonable expectation with most true Hazes! Finally, after all these years, I can run something authentic :yay:--It's a "local" thang too, Haze was created in the Santa Cruz mountains less than an hour away from me! Anyway, pardon the digression, I'm just STOKED!
Tasty purples, well you'd probably like the Red Mandarine F1FV... live, her orange peel aroma was amazing, some licorice riding shotgun... Dry/cured, orange has mellowed out, more licorice and a flavor/aroma I find common to the Sweet Red Family cultivars which is hard to label... Purple Kushy?
Damn, I wish Maine's Own Blueberry was available as a fem still, I'd sent you to that first actually..purple pheno's flavor is the best blueberry I've had... that would be one of 64K answers! BUT Mimosa Champagne is a very close second, Female seeds... An auto, that is a much tougher call,... several jewels in that crown, no one tops them all...
Many ++ reports on BlackBerry Gum

@Wile e Peyote thats a tough one. Im going to rule out photos straight away cause i dont have the patience for them.
If i could only grow 2 strains from now on i would prob go with mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope and sweet seeds cream mandarine

@DCLXVI yea mate heres the tester thread

@Waira i actually have a lb bag of sweet candy i ordered it along with mega crop but didnt like mega crop.
So that will do nicely 16%K with a little magnesium boost.
Heres a few bud shots of the gsc
IMG_20210127_203732.jpg
IMG_20210127_203745.jpg
IMG_20210127_203825.jpg
IMG_20210127_203838.jpg

Smoke is pretty strong but flavour and smell are lacking. Might come with a cure

:doh: what a draaaag, man! ...very irksome to have that restriction forced on you,...

Cheers Woody! ...my girl was Sati-leaning, more open buds, and what a palette of aromas she had; dried she was funky overripe fruit, dash of incense and baby poo (yup!) aroma in the jar- :rofl:... chopping releases more rich fruit notes, yogurty like when she was live.... I figure the Cookies is going to densen-up the buds a lot, shift the aroma toward more spicy woods side...?

Well, I still use GLN (MegaCrop company) Sweet Candy as a little treat for them, not sure if you can get it over there? Lots of K, aminos, carb's, a nice all-in-one finisher... Another cheap hack nute is salt substitute, KCl, which will also provide the often overlooked Cl micronute; I toss a small pinch/L in weekly all through the grow. From what that chart tells me, it's about shifting the P:K ratio from P biased to K baised toward the last stages...

SBR seems well thought of, a nice variation on Black Domina,... 11 Roses is half SBR...
I've eyed BJ many times, but just haven't got to her yet! My turn over rate sucks :wall: ... I do have J47 F1FV to try maybe next year,... might be later though! ....Word has it, pending successful mailing, a batch of some fantastic Hazes and cross-of is on it's way! This guy spent 2+ years sampling sources, working grow-outs and selections,....and struck gold by getting that Old School soaring cruise missile ride high Haze (and other landraces like Thai) are famous for, but somehow found a way to cut the bloom times waaaay down... The Doors x Original Haze he made has shown consistently 9-10 weeks bloom only indoors, which is at least a month sooner than any reasonable expectation with most true Hazes! Finally, after all these years, I can run something authentic :yay:--It's a "local" thang too, Haze was created in the Santa Cruz mountains less than an hour away from me! Anyway, pardon the digression, I'm just STOKED!
Tasty purples, well you'd probably like the Red Mandarine F1FV... live, her orange peel aroma was amazing, some licorice riding shotgun... Dry/cured, orange has mellowed out, more licorice and a flavor/aroma I find common to the Sweet Red Family cultivars which is hard to label... Purple Kushy?
Damn, I wish Maine's Own Blueberry was available as a fem still, I'd sent you to that first actually..purple pheno's flavor is the best blueberry I've had... that would be one of 64K answers! BUT Mimosa Champagne is a very close second, Female seeds... An auto, that is a much tougher call,... several jewels in that crown, no one tops them all...
Many ++ reports on BlackBerry Gum
Cheers for the heads up dude it's just a chore having to smoke soooo much bud to find a favourite (I'm much better at sarcasm in person :baked:) but i will definitely look into your suggestions cheers again dude

@Wile e Peyote thats a tough one. Im going to rule out photos straight away cause i dont have the patience for them.
If i could only grow 2 strains from now on i would prob go with mephisto hubbabubbasmelloscope and sweet seeds cream mandarine

@DCLXVI yea mate heres the tester thread

@Waira i actually have a lb bag of sweet candy i ordered it along with mega crop but didnt like mega crop.
So that will do nicely 16%K with a little magnesium boost.
Heres a few bud shots of the gsc
View attachment 1281015View attachment 1281016View attachment 1281017View attachment 1281018

Smoke is pretty strong but flavour and smell are lacking. Might come with a cure
Beautiful looking bud woodster :worship: I've got the spare tent on the go will still be using hps in the main tent (meaning I've got 2 led panels to use) so before it gets to warm i thought why not grow out these seeds (i hate wasting seeds) sooo when the auto's are around 4 to 5 weeks off I'll germ the photos top the little feckers (I've heard good things about the sour diesel and well its called skywalker kush i just want to grow it because of the name :baked: (and if it makes me chat shit like yoda jobs a goodun)

Ye I've posted it before but it still makes me chuckle

Beautiful looking bud woodster :worship: I've got the spare tent on the go will still be using hps in the main tent (meaning I've got 2 led panels to use) so before it gets to warm i thought why not grow out these seeds (i hate wasting seeds) sooo when the auto's are around 4 to 5 weeks off I'll germ the photos top the little feckers (I've heard good things about the sour diesel and well its called skywalker kush i just want to grow it because of the name :baked: (and if it makes me chat shit like yoda jobs a goodun)

Ye I've posted it before but it still makes me chuckle

Cheers bud. That bad lip reading feckin cracks me up!
I grew mephisto skywalker auto last year and it was pretty good too!

Back