I like your garden, next time, try out Mars TS3000,

I like your garden, if you have the chance, try out our TS3000, you will be suprised :smoking::smoking:
Looks like a good light for the £. Will need something to replace my hps when the weather warms up.
Is it dimmable?
Awesome mate . :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :thumbsup:
Cheers hecno my friend!

Some really well grown SSH is serious psychoactive stuff, for sure "freak-out/green out" stuff! It's some of the most intense stuff I've tried, only Vortex has topped it to date... Holy crap, that stuff, right pheno', is a wild cruise missile ride with Sitar music playing in your head! :dizzy:

>>>> yeaaaahhh, that "Chef Anna" sell out was poorly done IMO,... I think Mephisto had a launch and years long smooth run that was next to unheard of! Small wonder the avalanche finally caught up with them last year,... I hope now that they are relocated, settling, and learned some bizz-lessons, they can get the ship sailing straight again!
FB's had some hiccups too earlier if I recall rightly,... The market forces are merciless on all, and it's pushing breeders to hump-and-dump more and more to keep up with all this idiotic strains du jour shit! Meantime, old classics fade away... Hell, if I want some NL, I'll have to (and will be!) grow it myself because I can't buy it anymore to save my life- :doh:... Speaking of which Woody, the Female Skunk Special is very much worthy for a try someday... She's fast, hardy, and the sweet floral/lemon PEZ pheno' that I got is the best aromatics of the season by a mile, very rich and durable; you can taste it down to the last puff!...potency is very good too... The other skunky/cat pee pheno' I didn't get, though it's what I wanted - :rofl: - want me some stank!
View attachment 1160960

>>> Dina-HSO-Mark is a mensch! :wiz:

Yea i hear you on that... To be honest im not even really a big sativa fan. Always go indicas myself but these were passed on to me as 2 or 3 week old plants by a mate who couldnt finish them.

I hear you on the old school genetics mate.
Heres a great business idea... Source so top quality old school genetics white widow, northern lights, bubblegum, exodus cheese etc, grow out to find the best and keep mothers and sell them as clone only shipped!

That skunk looks amazing def want to try a photoperiod run this summer. I need warmer weather to run 12 12

Do what I do and run 2 tents, feed air from auto tent into photo tent and exhaust from photo tent. Works great for me so far. Nice growing bro
Thats a great idea man. Im in a 7x7 room but could box off a 4x4 for photos
Are the blueberry cheese from female seeds?
They are from zambeza as well mate

Next grow up im running with 2 milk and qookies from night owl and 2 pinky t bred by our very own Proph

Milk & qookies is (mephisto forum stomper x cosmic queen)

Pinky t is a f3 auto fem (mephisto chemdogging x ripleys og crossed with sweet seeds devil cream)

Growing these in dwc and nft. Theyre all in root riots. Night owls have a 2 day head start
IMG_20210118_200244.jpg
IMG_20210118_200230.jpg
IMG_20210123_203633.jpg
IMG_20210123_203657.jpg

Next grow up im running with 2 milk and qookies from night owl and 2 pinky t bred by our very own Proph

Milk & qookies is (mephisto forum stomper x cosmic queen)

Pinky t is a f3 auto fem (mephisto chemdogging x ripleys og crossed with sweet seeds devil cream)

Growing these in dwc and nft. Theyre all in root riots. Night owls have a 2 day head start
View attachment 1279449View attachment 1279450View attachment 1279451View attachment 1279452
Can't wait to see how big these get with hydro :growing::smoking:

Looks like you got a bit of several grow methods going. Don't think that I've seen you doing DWC before. Those look like 5 gal buckets. Watch out when they get big. I have had the suck a 8gal tote dry in 3-4 days. Should be interesting :greenthumb:

Back