Have a few plants in soil too. Mixture of purple domina from anesia and vanila ice from zambeza also 1 white cheese from zambeza
IMG_20210130_193848.jpg
IMG_20210130_193645.jpg
IMG_20210130_193536.jpg
IMG_20210130_193636.jpg
IMG_20210130_193640.jpg

Theyre all snacking on some left over biotabs

Smoke is pretty strong but flavour and smell are lacking. Might come with a cure
:drool: those buds are very sugary mate, so at least potency is there! My Creepers were pretty quiet live and through cure. Aromas are now actually starting to flatten out into blandness, but geez the buzz is sure still in full force- :baked:
It always bugs me though when the aromas just seem to vape' away last minute... Were they pretty smelly live, and when you took them down?

Good to see the wee ones well under way! I like the first PinkyT, she's got that cat-tongue fuzziness thing going- :biggrin:

Photo's looking great Woody, soil for the win! :d5: ....Anesia, been hearing good things about them here and there,.... I think a staff mentioned trying to rope them into here?

Damn Woody - that girl in the first pic already looks frosty!!!
They are always about 20 days faster in soil for me. But theyll on yeild 20 grams :crying:
:drool: those buds are very sugary mate, so at least potency is there! My Creepers were pretty quiet live and through cure. Aromas are now actually starting to flatten out into blandness, but geez the buzz is sure still in full force- :baked:
It always bugs me though when the aromas just seem to vape' away last minute... Were they pretty smelly live, and when you took them down?

Good to see the wee ones well under way! I like the first PinkyT, she's got that cat-tongue fuzziness thing going- :biggrin:

Photo's looking great Woody, soil for the win! :d5: ....Anesia, been hearing good things about them here and there,.... I think a staff mentioned trying to rope them into here?
Yea mate the had a nice smell during flower/harvest and it has came back a bit after a couple weeks in the grove bags just not exactly where i would like it. But amoke is strong.
The soil plants take a lot less work than hydro especially with biotabs but i just cant get decent yeilds. Will have to keep trying until i get it.
I grew anesia purple dom once before it was pretty good, rest of my anesia seeds are photos that i will never grow. (drop a pm if anyone wants a load of photos, its a disgrace the collection i have that i will never grow. Even a pack of 250 dollar banana zkittles from terp hogz i got from instagram)
Edit thats against site rules :doh::thumbsup:

They are always about 20 days faster in soil for me. But theyll on yeild 20 grams :crying:

Yea mate the had a nice smell during flower/harvest and it has came back a bit after a couple weeks in the grove bags just not exactly where i would like it. But amoke is strong.
The soil plants take a lot less work than hydro especially with biotabs but i just cant get decent yeilds. Will have to keep trying until i get it.
I grew anesia purple dom once before it was pretty good, rest of my anesia seeds are photos that i will never grow. (drop a pm if anyone wants a load of photos, its a disgrace the collection i have that i will never grow. Even a pack of 250 dollar banana zkittles from terp hogz i got from instagram)
Edit thats against site rules :doh::thumbsup:
i bet those terp hogz beans will come in handy one way or another :eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Back