Super silver haze autos from zambeza seeds somewhere around day 50 to 55 i lost track

IMG_20200216_092526.jpg
IMG_20200216_092538.jpg
IMG_20200216_092555.jpg
IMG_20200216_092609.jpg
IMG_20200216_092645.jpg
IMG_20200216_092741.jpg
IMG_20200216_092748.jpg

I come outta hibernation to find this....stellar stuff from the woodMan. Nice to know somethings never change. Not quite right. Somethings change for the better, like the skills of this grower! :d5: :thumbsup:
Well they are in soil... Thats new for me, gets my lazy ass out to the grow room every day at least.
Hope your keeping well bud
:pass::pass:

I like your garden, next time, try out Mars TS3000,

I like your garden, if you have the chance, try out our TS3000, you will be suprised :smoking::smoking:

:vibe:------:drool: wowzers, they are still blowing up! You're gonna have a might fat stack of zippy trippy hippie buds mate :dizzy::haha:... maybe this auto version won't be like bad biker speed- :rofl: I love the SSH buzz, but it's not for everybody!
Yea dude ive had great results with them. I missed whatever happened here with zambeza.
I have a grower friend who doesnt document who put me onto them.

That gelato auto sounds tasty cherry pie too. You ran any of those yet.
Ive never grown any female before. Looks like a solid breeder for sure.
There are some breeders throwing out 10 new strains every month or two. Just sends alarm bells ringing for me
It was horrid germ issues, muties, poor performers, a few hermies,... They tried to blame the postals for it, x-rays and other nonsense,... They had a bad rep' here dating back to '12 that I found... further digging showed they are rather suspect in doing the typical rip & repro' thing from other breeders... They didn't even change the descriptions for many of strains they did this with from the original breeders - :nono: ...Sweet Crm. Caramel for example (back then at least), just c/p same text to their ripped version of it... I know this is hardly uncommon, but FFS at least reword shit, ay? :rofl:
Yar, beware the factory fuckers,... I still see plenty of evidence for crappy churn and burn breeding in Sick Bay!
Female has shown well here that I've seen,... What I've grown so far has been very good, and they were honest and accurate about the advise I got from Gennaro about mold resistance and outdoor performance....:greenthumb:

:vibe:------:drool: wowzers, they are still blowing up! You're gonna have a might fat stack of zippy trippy hippie buds mate :dizzy::haha:... maybe this auto version won't be like bad biker speed- :rofl: I love the SSH buzz, but it's not for everybody!

It was horrid germ issues, muties, poor performers, a few hermies,... They tried to blame the postals for it, x-rays and other nonsense,... They had a bad rep' here dating back to '12 that I found... further digging showed they are rather suspect in doing the typical rip & repro' thing from other breeders... They didn't even change the descriptions for many of strains they did this with from the original breeders - :nono: ...Sweet Crm. Caramel for example (back then at least), just c/p same text to their ripped version of it... I know this is hardly uncommon, but FFS at least reword shit, ay? :rofl:
Yar, beware the factory fuckers,... I still see plenty of evidence for crappy churn and burn breeding in Sick Bay!
Female has shown well here that I've seen,... What I've grown so far has been very good, and they were honest and accurate about the advise I got from Gennaro about mold resistance and outdoor performance....:greenthumb:

Yea they are bulking up well mate. Not sure how it will compare to the photoperiod version... Time will tell.

Hmmm thats some shady shit alright to be honest i think 90% or more of 'breeders' especially the commercial ones are just rip off merchants rebranding others strains or pollen chuckersbanging out new strains faster than should be possible.
Very few transparent breeders now.
Mephisto still are but i have my gripes about some of the stuff they do too. (namely giving that chef anna clown their seeds at bulk to rebrand at sell at an upmarked price)

But take fastbuds for example. They keep all breeding info secret and throw ot dozens of new strains at a time (new 'originals' line i think its called)
But the results are great so what can ya do!

Mark just sent me a pack of cookies and gorilla autos cant say a bad word about him or dinafem as a company

Yea they are bulking up well mate. Not sure how it will compare to the photoperiod version... Time will tell.

Hmmm thats some shady shit alright to be honest i think 90% or more of 'breeders' especially the commercial ones are just rip off merchants rebranding others strains or pollen chuckersbanging out new strains faster than should be possible.
Mephisto still are but i have my gripes about some of the stuff they do too. (namely giving that chef anna clown their seeds at bulk to rebrand at sell at an upmarked price)

But take fastbuds for example. They keep all breeding info secret and throw ot dozens of new strains at a time (new 'originals' line i think its called)

Mark just sent me a pack of cookies and gorilla autos cant say a bad word about him or dinafem as a company
yeah, @Dinafem-Mark isa righteous dude, should be the role model for seed company reps :pass:

Some really well grown SSH is serious psychoactive stuff, for sure "freak-out/green out" stuff! It's some of the most intense stuff I've tried, only Vortex has topped it to date... Holy crap, that stuff, right pheno', is a wild cruise missile ride with Sitar music playing in your head! :dizzy:

>>>> yeaaaahhh, that "Chef Anna" sell out was poorly done IMO,... I think Mephisto had a launch and years long smooth run that was next to unheard of! Small wonder the avalanche finally caught up with them last year,... I hope now that they are relocated, settling, and learned some bizz-lessons, they can get the ship sailing straight again!
FB's had some hiccups too earlier if I recall rightly,... The market forces are merciless on all, and it's pushing breeders to hump-and-dump more and more to keep up with all this idiotic strains du jour shit! Meantime, old classics fade away... Hell, if I want some NL, I'll have to (and will be!) grow it myself because I can't buy it anymore to save my life- :doh:... Speaking of which Woody, the Female Skunk Special is very much worthy for a try someday... She's fast, hardy, and the sweet floral/lemon PEZ pheno' that I got is the best aromatics of the season by a mile, very rich and durable; you can taste it down to the last puff!...potency is very good too... The other skunky/cat pee pheno' I didn't get, though it's what I wanted - :rofl: - want me some stank!
sksp1.jpg

>>> Dina-HSO-Mark is a mensch! :wiz:

Back