have a look at that link woody pretty sure il be getting myself one this year theres a few youtube vids about it aswell
Yea they look good, will have a proper look later, good they do temp and humidity, that seems like a great price too.. Definitely have to check that out it actually be a cheaper option, thanks for pointing me the direction of them [emoji3577]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I just had a quick chat with them and apparently it controled the humidity through same control as temp, not sure how that would work tbh I like the look of the fans tho, but they a DC you have to go to the 8 to get AC which is like £139 which seems a fair price.. Want to listen to them in action so heading over to youtube now haha. Like I did already have enough to research [emoji41]

@Stoney91 have you managed to find a video that just shows the fan on its own so you can here it, every vid I found people playing music etc lol but I do like the look of the fans! Even tempted to do it and just get a separate controller for my humidifier and dehumidifier.

Further update re those fans and controllers they don't run fans at different speeds just like the digital Hyper Fan you'd need a different controller to do so or have a smaller intake than outtake in order to create neg pressure, I like the fans but for control I'll stick with the botanix or smscom hybrid. Just literally finished speaking to the guy online, also if it only controls the fans I fail to see how it can control humidity in a room... I may be missing something but I don't see how, it can't control the humidity of air outside so only way would to surely be able to control a humidifier and a dehumidifier separately to something that controls the temps through fans etc. If I am way off let me know as this is all new to me.

I bought the 4” AC/DC AC infinity with just the dimmer control for my newer closet. It is very quiet. And it works well for a small closet with 4 plants. I don’t feel like it has a lot of draw power though. It pulls through the 4” carbon we’ll but not sure how much CFM is lost from its unrestricted flow number. Also the dimmer is a click to change speed through 8-10 speeds, and to go back you have to click past all and go round the horn. Not an issue if you have the controls I’m sure but just the supplied dimmer is less than ideal.

The fan is a great piece and very quiet though. I’ve been happy with it, maybe I need to catch up and buy some smart controls for it. I just let my dehumidifier control my environment.

Just sharing
FB
:vibes:

Been lazy with updates in here as i have another couple journals going for sponsored gear.
But heres whats going on anyway i just chopped the first bcn critical the other night- last pics
Photo_1557901569177.jpg
Photo_1557901568503.jpg
IMG_20190515_072817_434.jpg

Buds are drying in brown bags now.
Weighed in at 1100g wet so prob 9-10 oz dry. There was another couple oz of lowers/fluffy bud that i just binned.. was so tired and sick of trimming i couldnt face it.
Still have the second bcn growing will chop her next week. Its not nearly as big prob about 5 oz dry im guessing.

If so that should be around 23oz from my quantum board knock off. Running at an average of 300w 240w in veg then 360w in flower.
Over 2g per watt... not that it matters but this light does outperform a 600w hps with only half the power consumption
:pass::pass:

Attachments

• IMG_20190515_072817_433.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 37
Back