i was looking at them phresh fans last year but decided it was overkill for my tent another member bought the silent version and really liked it :pass:
Did get one? I have a 6" selling mine as the controller I want doesn't run Hyper fans. Just a heads up also if you do get the one, the digital controller doesn't mix the two fan speeds, so best using say a 6" intake with 8" out take. As they run the fans at same speed as each other at all times, not great for neg pressure. But you could also get the hybrid SMSCom Controllers that will do the job. Apologies if you know this or its been discussed as I just joined in with the journal..

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Day 79 for the bcn critical xxls

Still going strong
1st one is about 10 days to 2 weeks to chop
View attachment 1053501 View attachment 1053499
Second one is still 3 or 4 weeks away i guess
View attachment 1053498 View attachment 1053502

Just let them run and see how they finish up
View attachment 1053497 View attachment 1053500
Killing it with those wilmas dude, how tall?? As my tent is only two meters in hight and was thinking of doing scrog as they (Wilmas) with pots seem to take up a fair bit of hight?

Did get one? I have a 6" selling mine as the controller I want doesn't run Hyper fans. Just a heads up also if you do get the one, the digital controller doesn't mix the two fan speeds, so best using say a 6" intake with 8" out take. As they run the fans at same speed as each other at all times, not great for neg pressure. But you could also get the hybrid SMSCom Controllers that will do the job. Apologies if you know this or its been discussed as I just joined in with the journal..

since then i come across a fan called ac infinity with a built in controller for humidity and heat there in the us but the fan is very well priced so even with shipping it comes out cheaper than the one i was talking about

since then i come across a fan called ac infinity with a built in controller for humidity and heat there in the us but the fan is very well priced so even with shipping it comes out cheaper than the one i was talking about
Very good, I went for Hyper for sound but in all honesty midway throu my last grow I wrapped some fleece blankets round my RVK and done just a good a job in fact it was quiter than my Stealth lol so it's going and a new RVK coming and will link all the fans and heaters and humidifiers etc to the aerium botanix controller, check it out tho one website wants 399 but if you go to actual website then click buy it goes to another site and they sell it for 199 as soon as I saw that I was like OK I want it lol. Found it hard at times to get perfect environment in my tent and forever playing around which not good for the plants, so hopefully that will help.

The stealths are good but after having one id recommend getting non Stealth save money and insulate yourself.

I will check out that fan your talking about but a I say the controller I want is not compatible with Hyper fans and tbh is £80 cheaper than the SMSCom Hybrid and controls more than just fan speed, seems a no brainer to me especially as it links everything.

I will check out that fan your talking about but a I say the controller I want is not compatible with Hyper fans and tbh is £80 cheaper than the SMSCom Hybrid and controls more than just fan speed, seems a no brainer to me especially as it links everything.

heres a link to the site
https://www.acinfinity.com/duct-fan-systems/

@HaZyLaZy my room is only 6 foot/1.8metres high. So i do use lst and supercropping quite a bit. Those bcns are about 4 foot.
The quantum board does allow me to let them grow a lot closer to the light than hps

I still need to upgrade my extraction. The quieter the better. I will look into those options.. would love one that adjusts speed to help keep environment ideal

@HaZyLaZy my room is only 6 foot/1.8metres high. So i do use lst and supercropping quite a bit. Those bcns are about 4 foot.
The quantum board does allow me to let them grow a lot closer to the light than hps

I still need to upgrade my extraction. The quieter the better. I will look into those options.. would love one that adjusts speed to help keep environment ideal
have a look at that link woody pretty sure il be getting myself one this year theres a few youtube vids about it aswell

Yea that controller does everything will control multiple intake/out fans, heaters up to 2000w, humifier and dehumidifier.

Here is a link.

http://www.aeriumbotanix.com

They link to a British company called brithydro and they sell it for £199 the other store I found it want £399 I was like wtf but might be a mistake on their part. The smscom hybrid is 279 and only does fans and temp.. But its supposed to eliminate any hum, not sure about the botanix I need to email them and find out.

Back