240w was me running it dimmed at 50% already harvested about 8oz of cherry bomb. Still got the 2 criticals to go... bumped upto 360w for them

Also have a telos 0006 to test going soil and biotabs with dinafem.
I'll tag you in the grow bud
:pass::pass:
very nice dude that should be a great combo have you got the full biotabs line up

I used biotabs the other way around.:biggrin:
All, except sil flash and boom boom on my first round.
I ordered those 2 for the next round...cuz i struggled cal def.
The compost tea is a no go for me...too much work with aeriation etc... cuz i m lazy.

But even with that cal def...the result is crazy compared to my other grows on biobizz nutri and plagron purple line (synth).
No ph measuring! just added some honey last weeks...just one cob 100w cree 3590 3500k. (Struggled with that more then with the health of my 2 ladies)
No buds 1m high but the yield will be ultra high quality...always welcome to take a look woody. Medczechs thread and advice learned me a lot by the way.
I m not an advanced grower...but i know about quality.
And that is what i see on Biotabs.
Just my modest contribution as a low consumer and grower with a minimal setup.
Grtz
Moon
Edit: just for info: fed with water from the tap (stands min 48h to let damp chlorines etc) ph 7.7 ppm 350.

Last edited:
Yea bud im looking to try something new. Not monitoring ph will be a bonus. I dont expect the same yeilds just want some good quality bud.
Yea dude i been watching yours and medczechs threads. Just need to catch up and make a rough schedule to keep too.

Just the silicum flash and orgatrex so far. Will prob order the bio pk.
Just not sure about the bactrex and mycotrex.. can get similar products a lot cheaper elsewhere.

You ran biotabs before
yeh did one run with them on photos went well few issues think i ran out of food at the end so they didnt show there full potential but got big plants deffo reccomend the sillicum flash for the cal mag might not be too bad in soil i did coco and boom boom spray il be still using that on clones and seedling in future great stuff as for the mycotex id say that could be swapped with no problems not too sure about the bactrex but im no expert on this stuff

Day 79 for the bcn critical xxls

Still going strong
1st one is about 10 days to 2 weeks to chop
Photo_1556701011627.jpg
Photo_1556701010643.jpg

Second one is still 3 or 4 weeks away i guess
Photo_1556701010887.jpg
Photo_1556701011250.jpg

Just let them run and see how they finish up
Photo_1556701010406.jpg
Photo_1556701046288.jpg

Back