So my last watering i ended up feeding her 5ltr instead of 4. Which she was having every 2 days. I gave it 4ltrs worth of my bud right half feed. Then I added 1mg per ltr of proffessors nutrients pk enhance.. no signs of pk burn so hopefully it'll fatten her right up then ill use pk extreme in the last 3 weeks.
20210113_063947.jpg
20210112_181202.jpg
@Fitzy @Garage_Grower @MesaBoogie @St. Tom @Jpkindbud @Daipot @

So I haven't really had any signs of burn or that she's unhappy so I'm going to start increasing my nutriant amount. My last feed was 2ml of budrite a+b per ltr which is lower then half feed. Plus 1 ml per litre of pk enhance. Feeding 5ltrs every 2 days with a tiny bit of run off and shes happy as Larry. I'll increase it to 3ml per litre of budrite and 1.5 of the enhancer. I figure I have another month atleast. I'll then switch to the pk extreme for the last 3 weeks
20210115_182218.jpg
@Fitzy @Garage_Grower @blue @Cannabiskollektivet @St. Tom @Django_TO @Daipot @MesaBoogie @knoxda

It looks much bigger than it did I think it will do well the stacking looks pretty good

It looks much bigger than it did I think it will do well the stacking looks pretty good
Its still stretching slowly. Seams to be more budsites. Is there any sign from the plant to change from a Phosphorus to a more potassium booster. I know I'm a long way off this but is there a way to actually see when the plants ready for that. Everything says the last 3 weeks but how can you tell shes got 3 weeks to go

I am not sure on what to look for but the last 3wks would be about right best I can say is look for when it starts to fatten up

I am not sure on what to look for but the last 3wks would be about right best I can say is look for when it starts to fatten up
Yeah. I still struggle to estimate when they are kinda ready and how they are doing so figuring 3 weeks before finish is tuff haha

Yeah. I still struggle to estimate when they are kinda ready and how they are doing so figuring 3 weeks before finish is tuff haha
So try to notice if the plant is filling in or still forming nug for example look @ below pics first pic is when I add it as it takes about a week to break down 2nd pic shows no real shapes to each bud 3rd and 4th pic same stage as pic number 1.
20210118_110716.jpg
20210113_110830.jpg
20210118_092240.jpg
20210118_092203.jpg

Back