Awesome man. Congrats on your harvest!!

Drying conditions. Have a fan aswell as a heater blowing through just to keep that airflow going. Have heaps of trim some friends are going to make into edibles. Any tips on how to check dryness of a bud.

Attachments

• 20210809_055420.jpg
    20210809_055420.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 34
Drying conditions. Have a fan aswell as a heater blowing through just to keep that airflow going. Have heaps of trim some friends are going to make into edibles. Any tips on how to check dryness of a bud.
I got a wood moisture meter off amazon and use that it has 2 probes that u poke into the buds and will give u a % of moisture within

Over dry
So I still haven't got the swing of the old drying racks. She is abit light but I've bagged and jarred it all up hoping she comes back through. Good news though even super dry I got the pound I was chasing. It's not perfect hard buds but it's decent and hopefully now it's all curing up it'll harden up a little

So I still haven't got the swing of the old drying racks. She is abit light but I've bagged and jarred it all up hoping she comes back through. Good news though even super dry I got the pound I was chasing. It's not perfect hard buds but it's decent and hopefully now it's all curing up it'll harden up a little
U could use boveda packs to help restore some moisture? Or even a bit of lemon peel if your careful and don't leave it in too long

Reactions: EP3
Back