So I'm undecided. Do I harvest the smaller of the 2 plants where the buds are rock hard and probably ready to go so I can spread the big one out and get the buds more light and airflow. Or do I just let them keep going. I'm abit lost. This little mould episode has thrown a spanner in the works

So I'm undecided. Do I harvest the smaller of the 2 plants where the buds are rock hard and probably ready to go so I can spread the big one out and get the buds more light and airflow. Or do I just let them keep going. I'm abit lost. This little mould episode has thrown a spanner in the works
You can harvest them and let the bigger girl go so she can get some more room and air flow. Plus it would give you a chance to see what your taste is by harvesting some now and later. I'd definitely do a bud wash though with peroxide when you harvest.

You can harvest them and let the bigger girl go so she can get some more room and air flow. Plus it would give you a chance to see what your taste is by harvesting some now and later. I'd definitely do a bud wash though with peroxide when you harvest.
I ended up taking the whole branch off. Havent found any more bud rot. Just fluffy shit that was under it :(

I ended up taking the whole branch off. Havent found any more bud rot. Just fluffy shit that was under it :(
Yea I seen that. I'd still do a bud wash though. It isn't hard to do. 3 buckets of water. First bucket put 1 cup of 3% peroxide in, next 2 buckets is just plain water. Rinse in each. Hang to dry with a fan loving on until water is "dried" off. Then hang in your drying are as normal. Is some good youtube vids on it, just search bud wash

Reactions: AMG
Yea I seen that. I'd still do a bud wash though. It isn't hard to do. 3 buckets of water. First bucket put 1 cup of 3% peroxide in, next 2 buckets is just plain water. Rinse in each. Hang to dry with a fan loving on until water is "dried" off. Then hang in your drying are as normal. Is some good youtube vids on it, just search bud wash
Yeah cool. Does it change the quality of your product at all. Apart from getting rid of any mold

Reactions: AMG
20210730_001520.jpg
so I think my next grow I'll plan on removing any branches that aren't a main branch. Focus on feeding the larger stronger branches and removing all the smaller growth. This way getting better light penetration aswell as airflow. Hard solid buds from top to bottom instead of 50 50

View attachment 1349284so I think my next grow I'll plan on removing any branches that aren't a main branch. Focus on feeding the larger stronger branches and removing all the smaller growth. This way getting better light penetration aswell as airflow. Hard solid buds from top to bottom instead of 50 50
or, you could consider going the opposite route and top your main branch after the 4th node. There is a very informative thread on this very forum that describes the process in great detail.

or, you could consider going the opposite route and top your main branch after the 4th node. There is a very informative thread on this very forum that describes the process in great detail.
I thought the reason for topping was to make more branches. My lst gives me plenty haha

Topping gives you a shorter structured plant and focuses growth on the 4-6 main branches.

Back