20210723_185318.jpg
the smaller girl that's had a calmag issue. Hopingnit doesn't affect the overall quality of the bud.
20210723_185239.jpg
20210723_185254.jpg

I would put the thoughts of that minor calmag issue out of you mind. Plants look great, your almost done.

I would put the thoughts of that minor calmag issue out of you mind. Plants look great, your almost done.
Thanks mate. I've tried to rectify it but just probably didn't get onto it early enough. Bit of a lesson for next ones

20210725_205840.jpg
so I'm not 100% sure on this but it doesn't seam right. My buds are quite airy still. Have lots of white hairs and aren't really doing much. It's the last 2 weeks or so and there not really packing it on like I thought. They aren't tightening and some have even gone a little crunchy. Any ideas at @Mañ'O'Green @Fitzy @St. Tom @Daipot @DDubs @Jpkindbud @AutoBobje @Cooterjuice

View attachment 1347673so I'm not 100% sure on this but it doesn't seam right. My buds are quite airy still. Have lots of white hairs and aren't really doing much. It's the last 2 weeks or so and there not really packing it on like I thought. They aren't tightening and some have even gone a little crunchy. Any ideas at @Mañ'O'Green @Fitzy @St. Tom @Daipot @DDubs @Jpkindbud @AutoBobje @Cooterjuice
And what do the trichomes say? Check those for 10 to 20% amber.

And what do the trichomes say? Check those for 10 to 20% amber.
I haven't even checked them as there not I thought close enough to worry. Still have massive white hairs. Just strange they aren't tightening at all yet they've been on a k spike the last week

Back