Days
20210513_185350.jpg

Attachments

• 20210513_185359.jpg
    20210513_185359.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 27
She's looking like a bit of a lazy bones! .. A bit slow and perhaps a bit pale! I wonder what she's not liking?

:pass:
There both quite pale. Ones happy this other is abit meh. They haven't had a lot of nitrogen yet so I'm increasing that.

There both quite pale. Ones happy this other is abit meh. They haven't had a lot of nitrogen yet so I'm increasing that.
From more research I think that's what it may be. Ill add small amounts of feed every day now and increase my go green to see if it helps it green up.

From more research I think that's what it may be. Ill add small amounts of feed every day now and increase my go green to see if it helps it green up.
I'm pretty sure thats it. They're hungry. ^_^

So I've believe I've fallen into an issue I believe of a nitrogen deficiencie. Aswell as giving the plants yesterday 500ml each of my growrite a+b each I've gotten the coco plenty wet, so my thought has been to avoid over watering I'll mix up another 1 litre batch of growrite a+b to the strength of 2ml per litre (2.5 is the half recommended strength) but I also added 1ml of go green. Go green is a product I really rate from an Australian company called professors nutrients. Go green is designed for struggling plants aswell as provides protection against some salt build ups. It contains calcium, magnesium, nitrogen and iron aswell as fulvic acids. Adding this is why I've eased up on the growrite a smidgen. My plan is to feed each plant 100ml for the next 5 days so I don't saturate the coco but also increase nitrogen and make them nice and green again. Let me know what you think. Am I on the right track @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @St. Tom @Vegasbear87 @Django_TO @AutoBobje @Jpkindbud
20210515_145457.jpg
20210515_145500.jpg
20210515_145513.jpg

Looking good. But what is the pH and EC value of your nutrient solution? That's the most important question I can ask...
Also, if your growing in only coco I would recommend watering until runoff. With the small seedlings it doesn't have to be the entire pot, but it needs to come out the bottom. 1. To prevent salt buildup and 2. Everytime you'll water you also give well needed oxigen. ;)

Looking good. But what is the pH and EC value of your nutrient solution? That's the most important question I can ask...
Also, if your growing in only coco I would recommend watering until runoff. With the small seedlings it doesn't have to be the entire pot, but it needs to come out the bottom. 1. To prevent salt buildup and 2. Everytime you'll water you also give well needed oxigen. ;)
My little gauge is at 6. It's not 100% accurate but it does give me some indication. I've found this coco holds alot of water. I'm not adding alot of nutrient at this stage so I didn't think I'd have much salt build up. Once I start training and it uses more water I normally water til run off

My little gauge is at 6. It's not 100% accurate but it does give me some indication. I've found this coco holds alot of water. I'm not adding alot of nutrient at this stage so I didn't think I'd have much salt build up. Once I start training and it uses more water I normally water til run off
Already getting some more green through. Question, how do you water to run off in a large pot without over watering in early stages of flower.
20210515_201603.jpg
20210515_201611.jpg

Back