Look at her g(r)o(w) bro :vibes:

She's really taking off now bro but you need to pick up a pH meter more than anything both an EC aswell would be better as if your pH is out it lock a lot of nutes out also I would just start them in solo cups but it's your choice bro
Hey mate sent you an inbox. Yeah the ph metre and ec is the first thing on my shopping list.

Reactions: EP3
New leaves forming and she is praying. Soil seamed still very wet so no feed today. I'll give them a bigger one tomorrow
20210518_184804.jpg
20210518_184758.jpg

If they are in coco you cannot drown them. Just make sure you have some sort of recepticle to catch the runoff

Day 16 and I've pulled the girls over.. might be a little small but it's one of my favourite parts of growing and I get excited. Only a small bit of wire into the soil so if they are hating it it'll just pull the wire. Going to try not having to anchor it but it's always an option.
20210520_164740.jpg
20210520_164737.jpg

i like your humidifier spouts did you happen to ever see mine I bought it has 4 and you get stoppers for ones you don't want to use also the girls look great
You probably have to one on YouTube I got the idea off haha. This doesn't get any more budget then mine. It's a 20 dollar kmart job obviously with my enginuity on top haha. I figured it actually gives the plant longer with the moisture instead of it just pumping it into the air. I really need to invest in a humidity controller as I'm always chasing it

Back