20210525_174914.jpg
so I've ordered a cheap ph pen and tc meter. Very cheap but better then going blind at this stage. They are going well but id hoped to have a little more height for 21 days old so I've raised my lights a tiny bit. Sludge meter is saying 6.5 a day after feed but in not trusting it. Other then that nothing really to add. Hope they take off

I had similar issues my last grow. Get that pH straight and move forward. She will be fine.

Ya looks upset but nothing crazy hopefully she will recover and not continue to get worse keep an eye on it
Until these meters get here I'm not sure how to haha. Hoping it's improved today and I can rectify it sooner then later

One of them had a tie down damage a leaf and isn't recovering too quick. The other just doesn't seam 100%. I have my de mineralised water to set my ph metre when it shows up. Hoping it'll be here tomorrow. What ph level are people watering with. I want my coco to be around 5.8 so I figure have my water at 5.2. Is this correct
20210527_172705.jpg
@Fitzy @Garage_Grower @MesaBoogie @St. Tom @Vegasbear87 @Daipot @Djamiryo @blue

Hey bro. I am in coco,but no expert. I would stick to a ph range of between 5.8 and 6.2 fertigate to 20% run off. You can either give this in one go or over the whole day.
I would also say the coco looks pretty dry.
Cheers,
EP3

Last edited:
Hey bro. I am in coco,but no expert. I would stick to a ph range of between 5.8 and 6.2 fertigate to 20% run off. You can either give this in one go or over the whole day.
I would also say the coco looks pretty dry.
Cheers,
EP3
There drier around the outside. Around the stem of the plant there really quite wet and heavy. Yeah I'll check the pH before it hits the pot and then the run off too

So apart from not being 100% they are still growing. As I'm going blind off a not ideal metre I'm using a mix of 3ltrs water. 3ml per litre of grow rite a + b and 2 ml of go green per litre. 2 ml of ph down aswell. It's putting my metre at 6.5. I'll up my ph down next feed and see if that gets it to 6. Really need for it to come down
20210528_173212.jpg
20210528_173002.jpg
20210528_172959.jpg

Back