20210529_220433.jpg
20210529_220429.jpg

Reactions: EP3
So one plant seams to be coming along. The other is struggling. The leaves feel very papery and harsh aswell as the other is much larger and splraying out better.
20210530_190407.jpg
20210530_190411.jpg

Reactions: EP3
No ph pen in the mail yet. Must be on the slowest boat. So I've just done some slight lst but I did notice some slight brown spots. I'm thinking it may be a calcium deficiency which could mean my ph is too low. Super frustrating not being able to check. One plant has them the other doesn't which is strange considering the same feed and schedule plus near identical conditions. Hoping it'll still yeild well but approximately day 27 and not a whole lot of growth.
20210531_130507.jpg
20210531_130409.jpg
20210531_130407.jpg

So it would appear I've got more space for no reason. Day 28 and I'm praying the ph pen shows up. I'm trying to train them down and keep them happy but it's uphill.
20210601_064843.jpg

Not sure if it has rained near you but I collect and use rain water and find its pretty neutral and meters at 7.1. Might be an option to up the soil pH.

Not sure if it has rained near you but I collect and use rain water and find its pretty neutral and meters at 7.1. Might be an option to up the soil pH.
I'm hoping I can get this photo pen here asap and then I'll know. Atm I'm flying blind and it's doing my head in

I'm hoping I can get this photo pen here asap and then I'll know. Atm I'm flying blind and it's doing my head in
They don't look horrible and if there the same seeds from before we no there slow overall time wise so these phenos 1 could be more nute sensitive or light sensitive ect the more u grow 1 variety the more fimilar u are with its habits and pheno characteristics ur doing well for being blind keep it up brother

They don't look horrible and if there the same seeds from before we no there slow overall time wise so these phenos 1 could be more nute sensitive or light sensitive ect the more u grow 1 variety the more fimilar u are with its habits and pheno characteristics ur doing well for being blind keep it up brother
I've always let my pot go light between feedings yet this is the first one I've fed more. Every other day because I can't bring myself to feed every day haha. I am abit lost to know right and wrong haha

20210602_175804.jpg
these are the spots on the lower leaves which make me believe a cal defiency or could it just be nutrient thats dripped on it

Back