One loving life. The other not so much. Hopefully abit more training will help her catch some more light and she will be off to the races like the other one.
20210603_064251.jpg

Phosphorus lockout.
So I have a pretty bad phosphorus lockout and because of stupid ebay sellers and covid I still don't have anyway to ph flush anything. Ordering something that should take 4 days to get here and I'm still waiting nearly 2 weeks later. Grrr. What are my options to flush. Do I try a litmus test. Weird how I've never had this issue and I haven't really changed anything
20210605_144152.jpg

Turned my 3rd light on. Wish I knew how well they would have gone if I got it spot on but hopefully will still yeild well. And can learn from my mistakes and also equipment I should invest in.
20210606_134006.jpg

Could be some of the reason it started hating life. It's broken about 60% of the way through. Dont know when it happened.. I've removed the tie down and once she pulls back up I'll tape it. Even if I have to remove it there's still a fair bit of growth. Hopefully it'll just pull up a little and I'll dodge a bullet @Fitzy @AutoBobje @blue @St. Tom @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @Daipot
Screenshot_20210606-200011_Messenger.jpg

That's a bummer mate. Don't give her up yet. Cannabis is a wonderful plant and can have lots of torture before it's ready for the bin. Look at me, just harvested my Bruce Banner and I'm more then pleased with the yield. I fucked up that grow like a rookie, but after some TLC she gave me this...
20210606_120309_small.jpg

Could be some of the reason it started hating life. It's broken about 60% of the way through. Dont know when it happened.. I've removed the tie down and once she pulls back up I'll tape it. Even if I have to remove it there's still a fair bit of growth. Hopefully it'll just pull up a little and I'll dodge a bullet @Fitzy @AutoBobje @blue @St. Tom @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @Daipot View attachment 1326980

tape her up and keep on going. Tis but a flesh wound

Back