20210301_202018.jpg
shes still a little soft so tonight it's getting put in a drying rack and hopefully she hardens up a little and doesn't lose much more weight

View attachment 1292494shes still a little soft so tonight it's getting put in a drying rack and hopefully she hardens up a little and doesn't lose much more weight
Great job even if it ends up @ 6oz that's a great haul bro so good job brotha but ya let us know how she smokes

Nice nug dude!! From which seedbank does the White Widow come if I may ask?

Great job even if it ends up @ 6oz that's a great haul bro so good job brotha but ya let us know how she smokes
It only took under a day on the rack to get the crispness i was hoping for so hopefully it hasn't lost much more weight

Getting the dry right is one of the hardest parts of growing I find. The stems hold all the moisture and slowly release it into the buds. I find doing a snap test on the stems help. If you notice your buds feeling dry and a day after sticking them in a jar soften up again that's the reason. I find using a hygrometer inside the jars really help nail it down. I target about 58-63 RH after 24 hours in a jar. Lots of cheap ones on amazon but be warned getting accurate ones has been a challenge.

Getting the dry right is one of the hardest parts of growing I find. The stems hold all the moisture and slowly release it into the buds. I find doing a snap test on the stems help. If you notice your buds feeling dry and a day after sticking them in a jar soften up again that's the reason. I find using a hygrometer inside the jars really help nail it down. I target about 58-63 RH after 24 hours in a jar. Lots of cheap ones on amazon but be warned getting accurate ones has been a challenge.
Yeah. I thought they were good but then felt not damp but not how I wanted it. Checked thismorning and seemed good. Worse comes to worse I'll just cut one up and check haha

Mistake but learning
So this one is to show what happens you don't really pay much attention to what's going on and you don't monitor what your doing. While my last plant was in flower i used the rest of my bag of coco coir. A spare geo pot and my old vs300w. Charged the coco with go green and threw it in a cupboard with a small fan. I don't know what temps we had or humidity in the cupboard but it was hot and dry. I fed it when the plant looked sad a couple times and that was it, did a little training and boom shes in flower. A fortnight or so after that my little tent was free so I've put it in that. Shes tiny, next to no crowns and my lights where I'm normally packing them into the top of my tent are about half way. Had to decided whether to pull it or let it flower out. I made the decision to flower her out and just see what it did. Not really any expectations on what I'll pull at the end but just see how she goes @MesaBoogie @Garage_Grower @Fitzy @Django_TO @Daipot @blue @St. Tom @Jpkindbud @Vegasbear87
20210317_065119.jpg

Back