The hardest part i find with growing is when shes ready. Shes yellowing she's pretty fat but she's not overly sticky. Is it worth getting my microscope onto her or just let her keep going @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @St. Tom @Garage_Grower @Jpkindbud @Daipot
20210221_204718.jpg

I reckon I'll just water feed from now for the next couple of days. Ph water the same amount as you used to get fed

Can’t tell what your tricks look like in that pic, sure looks ready though. Take a flash pic with lights off, it’ll give more definition to the buds and you’ll see tricks better. When to chop is subjective... I like about 5-10% amber for more up feel. IMO I wouldn’t let it go past 20% amber unless you have insomnia. It’s all about feel now, how you wanna feel. Go in during lights out and check tricks with flashlight and scope for best results as growlights could throw color off slightly.

Can’t tell what your tricks look like in that pic, sure looks ready though. Take a flash pic with lights off, it’ll give more definition to the buds and you’ll see tricks better. When to chop is subjective... I like about 5-10% amber for more up feel. IMO I wouldn’t let it go past 20% amber unless you have insomnia. It’s all about feel now, how you wanna feel. Go in during lights out and check tricks with flashlight and scope for best results as growlights could throw color off slightly.
20210223_171654.jpg
20210223_171639.jpg

I’d chop her tbh.
Im just giving her 48 hours of darkness and running some ph water through her. Not too much only the same as I fed then she'll be cut and hung. Hopefully with some good results

Back