I was just thinking. I charge my coco approximately 24 hours before I pop the sead in. Could that not be enough time before hand to let the coco dry out. Could I have "over watered" without realising it
Are you sure the Coco you use is not pre buffered with calmag ect already. also I start all my girls in a solo cups maybe in future you could start them in them as it's impossible to overeater them

D
Are you sure the Coco you use is not pre buffered with calmag ect already. also I start all my girls in a solo cups maybe in future you could start them in them as it's impossible to overeater them
Doesnt say. This is all I found

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210510-205754_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210510-205754_Samsung Internet.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 23
You should be able to just pot up and go with that Coco bro and I'm thinking for your slow growth if you say you pre buffered it yourself I presume the Coco would have been very wet when you potted up and with tiny seeds of seedlings they need oxygen to breath and I'm thinking that may be why they started so slow but I'm just spitballing here

You should be able to just pot up and go with that Coco bro and I'm thinking for your slow growth if you say you pre buffered it yourself I presume the Coco would have been very wet when you potted up and with tiny seeds of seedlings they need oxygen to breath and I'm thinking that may be why they started so slow but I'm just spitballing here
Yeah I think we might be onto something there. I've planted straight into it before and it did the same thats why I precharge. I'll give it a couple days now with no feed/water and see what they do. Hopefully shes just working on her roots

Yeah I think we might be onto something there. I've planted straight into it before and it did the same thats why I precharge. I'll give it a couple days now with no feed/water and see what they do. Hopefully shes just working on her roots
I use canna stuff that's pre charged so it's ready to use out of the bag that's as long as your not reusing your Coco then that's a different matter

Reactions: blue

blue

+rep for all the help you dish out! :D
I use canna stuff that's pre charged so it's ready to use out of the bag that's as long as your not reusing your Coco then that's a different matter
I always buy new Coco.. I'm too lazy to try wash it out.

1/4 dose on the nutes. Raise to half if they don’t get burnt. Full dose then if no burning happens. Watch her take off.

1/4 dose on the nutes. Raise to half if they don’t get burnt. Full dose then if no burning happens. Watch her take off.
I'll go a half dose once my pot goes light I reckon. Shes pretty heavy still

Back