So I checked my girls thismorning. 2 out of 2. Then I get a message. My extra light is being delivered today. Then an email, my tent is on the way. Well as of this afternoon I had the lot. 3 sf1000 lights. And one tent 120cm x 60 x 180. I tore it a little pulling it together because my busted elbow. But its here. Its up and their in. I also picked up some pot holders on wheels to get them off the ground. So here it all is. First time growing more then 1 girl. So keen for them to get going and take off. View attachment 1314253View attachment 1314254View attachment 1314255View attachment 1314256@Fitzy @Cannabiskollektivet @blue @Garage_Grower @MesaBoogie @St. Tom @Vegasbear87 @Jpkindbud @Daipot @Django_TO
Cool little setup and as you say you can multiple stains s and as you know me I often grow 3 different ones each run in my 4x4 and it means I've got new strains to smoke

Cool little setup and as you say you can multiple stains s and as you know me I often grow 3 different ones each run in my 4x4 and it means I've got new strains to smoke
I thought I'd just try and learn 1 strain. Next grow will be different. Kinda want to just improve each time and see what I can learn from each one. Ive still got 3 ill put away for a summer grow and start storing my seads up

So its frustrating. I don't know what I seam to do wrong with seadlings. They always painfully slow. 24 degrees c in the top on my tent. Over 70% rh. 24 hour light. Lights dropped to 16 inches. And they freeze. Geo pots are off the ground and they've received about 60ml per day of ph water with a tiny amount of nutrient. Its day 5 and they don't look much different to day 2 of popping. Am I being finicky or am I doing something wrong
20210508_112542.jpg
20210508_112548.jpg
@Garage_Grower @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @St. Tom @Daipot @Django_TO @AutoBobje @Vegasbear87

So its frustrating. I don't know what I seam to do wrong with seadlings. They always painfully slow. 24 degrees c in the top on my tent. Over 70% rh. 24 hour light. Lights dropped to 16 inches. And they freeze. Geo pots are off the ground and they've received about 60ml per day of ph water with a tiny amount of nutrient. Its day 5 and they don't look much different to day 2 of popping. Am I being finicky or am I doing something wrong View attachment 1315688View attachment 1315689@Garage_Grower @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @St. Tom @Daipot @Django_TO @AutoBobje @Vegasbear87

I think they're always slow to start - I feel the same.

I water a little every day, but really i'm on the look out for day 10 and day 20 progress. Day 20 is an important miles stone for me, as this is when typically If the start was reasonable to good, the leaves should have reached the edge of my pot and I can engage my autopot to start doing the work! :D

I think they're always slow to start - I feel the same.

I water a little every day, but really i'm on the look out for day 10 and day 20 progress. Day 20 is an important miles stone for me, as this is when typically If the start was reasonable to good, the leaves should have reached the edge of my pot and I can engage my autopot to start doing the work! :D
My pots are 5 and 7 galon so I don't reckon I'll get there by day 20 haha. But I know what you mean. Just gets me. They look healthy but you see some peoples at day 5 and they are full speed. Never mine

So its frustrating. I don't know what I seam to do wrong with seadlings. They always painfully slow. 24 degrees c in the top on my tent. Over 70% rh. 24 hour light. Lights dropped to 16 inches. And they freeze. Geo pots are off the ground and they've received about 60ml per day of ph water with a tiny amount of nutrient. Its day 5 and they don't look much different to day 2 of popping. Am I being finicky or am I doing something wrong View attachment 1315688View attachment 1315689@Garage_Grower @Fitzy @MesaBoogie @blue @St. Tom @Daipot @Django_TO @AutoBobje @Vegasbear87
That's a big pot and she looks fine but even now I fuss over seedlings after all this time growing but early growth is mostly going on underground

That's a big pot and she looks fine but even now I fuss over seedlings after all this time growing but early growth is mostly going on underground
I was just thinking. I charge my coco approximately 24 hours before I pop the sead in. Could that not be enough time before hand to let the coco dry out. Could I have "over watered" without realising it

Back