Give it time brother. I don't see any deficiencies, so it must be te plants that need some extra time :thumbsup:

Just like Autobobje said. Give it time. Your buds are ripening. Keep an eye on your trichs though. Can't always go by the color of pistils. Plants look great man!

they look fine to me bro just gotta let nature do its thing :smoking:

They look fine in the picture but if they seem stalled to you? You can try Recharge to help the microbes provide more nutrients to the plant. Then a few days after that feed some carbohydrates. Hopefully there is enough gas in the tank to get across the finish line. You don't have too far to go.

If your using salts a small P-K boost in your formula can wake them up?

They look fine in the picture but if they seem stalled to you? You can try Recharge to help the microbes provide more nutrients to the plant. Then a few days after that feed some carbohydrates. Hopefully there is enough gas in the tank to get across the finish line. You don't have too far to go.

If your using salts a small P-K boost in your formula can wake them up?
I'm using a pk spike aswell as molasses. Whats recharge.

20210726_115247.jpg
fuck

So I've switched my fan to run full time. Cut more leaves out of to try increase airflow and raise the ph. I cut the buds off and cut any mould out I could see and hung them in the top of the tent. Took more bud out then I probably needed to just incase

Back