Slowly budding. When should I lollipop her. About 2 weeks into flower or. @MesaBoogie @Fitzy
20210106_103358.jpg

Slowly budding. When should I lollipop her. About 2 weeks into flower or. @MesaBoogie @Fitzy
Some plants I remove a lot of the junk on the bottom and others I don't. This particular plant you are working on has a really nice open structure and the light is able to penetrate pretty far down. If it was mine I would do a small clean up around the bottom and that's it on this one.

Ya I would wait till stretch is complete but I also personally remove a few things before then so it's hard to describe but knowing that comes with time experience ect but your getting there
It started flowering before I really wanted to so I found it about hard to tell.

Some plants I remove a lot of the junk on the bottom and others I don't. This particular plant you are working on has a really nice open structure and the light is able to penetrate pretty far down. If it was mine I would do a small clean up around the bottom and that's it on this one.
I got rid of a bit. Only leaf to " direct" some energy up above. Anything that looked like popcorn i chopped this time. Pretty much made it easier to get to the soil to feed. I'll post a pic soon

Was thirsty so gave her a feed. 4ltrs in 2 days. I'm abit mixed with my lst as my larger growth is around the outside yet the stronger light is in the middle. If I bend the outside in I lose all penetration.
20210110_115031.jpg

Back